“Absolutely fantastic !!!!!”

Cuisines: European
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 17, 2014 via mobile

For me the best restaurant in Riga!!!! I am just sitting here and eat eat ... I was not hungry, but I ate 3 dishes. I smell like one big garlic, but do not care! Garlic in sweet marinate, baked garlic, almost all dishes are with garlic - even ice creams !!! ( for non garlic clients, they have some other dishes ). Soljanka soup perfect! For me only one restaurant in Riga. Garlic kiss for everybody. :)

Reviewed July 27, 2014

Don't go if you're worried about smelling garlicky afterwards as just about everything on the menu is an homage to garlic! The garlic tapas entrée, which is garlic prepared a number of ways, plus garlic-infused mushrooms, feta, and garlic bread, was impressive. Pasta for main hit the spot and the honey-garlic sauce with ice cream for dessert was interesting - enjoyable but certainly not for every meal! We weren't game enough to try the garlic beer.

Reviewed July 19, 2014

dinner was for 5 people 3 males to females.the idea was to have a traditional latvian meal but we all started with garlic beer and one thing led to another we all had starters and of course main courses i certainly enjoyed my roast duck.the restaurant itself is very cosy and the staff very friendly and helpful would i eat there again yes but i wouldn't try the garlic beer again and i forgot to add we tried beetroot bread was unbelievable good.

Reviewed June 8, 2014 via mobile

A good value and tasty meal for two. Nice atmosphere, cosy and romantic. We had chicken wrapped in bacon and roast pork. Lovely staff.

Reviewed May 8, 2014

We had a garlic tapas for two, garlic soup and garlic/mushroom soup. Tapas was good with very nice garlic flavours, but would have been nicer if included more diversity, e.g. meat or fish. Now it is only very garlicly. Soups were good as well - mushrooms did not taste too much, but ok.