“One of the best Asian cuisines in Riga”
Review of Gan Bei

Gan Bei
Ranked #138 of 1,091 Restaurants in Riga
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 6, 2014

This chain of restaurants is very popular and widely presented in Riga. The best value, democratic prices, tasty food (sometimes even delicious). Wide choice of all kind of Asian food (including roasted duck), prepared from good quality ingredients. Professional, friendly and very quick service. Of cause, as in each chain, quality might slightly differs; as a frequent visitor I have my own favorite restaurant – Gan Bei in Jurmala, on Jomas street (open during summer time).

Reviewed February 22, 2014

Delicious food and excellent service. Desserts also worth trying. We went there twice. Taxi from the airport to Galerija Centr was about 15 euros and took some 15 minutes. We do recommend this place.

Reviewed February 12, 2014 via mobile

I visited Gan Bei when I was in my summer holidays in Latvia , when I was a little girl I used to look at the restaurant Gan Bei and think "when I am going grown up I will definitely eat here at least once " , so after 5 years of being away from Latvia I decided to have a treat for a change , and me and my friend went to have some light lunch in my favourite summer city , we were very happy that we got a place to sit , it was a very busy summer afternoon , the place was packed. After arriving we picked up some summer mojitos from the drinks menus , it was fresh, zesty , ideal drink for a hot sunny day , we had a long thought about what to choose from the menu , you are spoilt for choice , after waiting for a quite a while our food arrived , all together , hot and cold , the reason for that was , because we did not specified , ok I can understand that , but my friends soup never actually came , the reason was that she had to pour her own soup , that she did not know , it was nice of the waiter to give us a doggy bag , so we can take the soup with us , overall it was good experience , but the service let us down , I know how it is to be busy , I work in food industry myself , but the young waiter with a dashing smile had a lack of knowledge of what is happening , but we still went home happy, fed and satisfied .

Reviewed February 7, 2014

Gan Bei from chinese mean - Drink to the bottom, drained glass, bottoms up! But it's not the bar or party place, it's restauraunt with each day meals - you can order an Azian food and drinks.
Averages standart prices. It's like an popular cafe/sushi bar, which is a lof of by all city.

Reviewed January 12, 2014 via mobile

Gan Bei forever!) I always visit Gan Bei in Spice everytime when I travel to Riga.Best service,best food, drinks and atmosphere! And large choice of the sushi, rolls. I cant wait to visit Gan Bei again,<3