“Amazing day tour”

Discover Latvia Tours
Ranked #5 of 43 Outdoor Activities in Riga
More attraction details
Owner description: In everything we do, we truly believe that our love and passion to our country inspires us to create new, great and original ideas. We believe thinking differently matters to discover the real Latvia! Our services are personal, friendly, innovative and we don't have clients, only guests we take great care about which turns out to be great tours to travel in Latvia!
Rio de Janeiro, RJ
29 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Amazing day tour”
Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

We went for a 6 hour tour in Sigulda, we had an amazing time!! Our guide Rihard was a very polite and nice person, he was very nice w/ us!

I was in touch w/ him by email and everything went great! I would recommend this tour and any other tour w/ the company. Very professional people.

Perfect day!

1 Thank luisasantoro

• Hebrew first
London
41 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“Sigulda”
Reviewed October 5, 2013

We were taken for the day to this beautiful place by a very helpful and polite young man called Rihards. He was very informative about the area and the sights he took us to and spent alot of time showing us around nothing was too much trouble. Sigulda in the autumn with the trees turning multicolours is very beautiful to see. The castle was very interesting, the cable car ride was fun, the bobsleigh run was interesting and the scenery stunning. I would highly recommend everyone visiting Riga to take this tour.

Visited October 2013
Sicily, Italy
“A walk through the Market”
Reviewed September 6, 2013

With no tours already scheduled for the days my Mother and I planned on being in Riga I emailed to see if we could do a private tour. We walked though the market with the guys explaining some of the history of the buildings and the evolution of the markets to its present day. They also answered all of our questions and curiosities about the area and population of Riga. After we finished at the market we took local transportation out to the open are museum and while my mother and I strolled through the houses and barns the goods we gathered at the market were set up for a picnic lunch. We both took part in the preparation and had wonderful conversations leaning even more about the area and people. Despite it starting to rain as we walked back to the bus, it was an excellent day. Our guides even gave us recommendation for dinner and walked from the bus stop back through town to show us the restaurants location to make it easier when we came back for dinner. The guys were absolutely wonderful and the trip was non generic and gave a bigger glimpse in to the city than we would have gotten on any of the big hustled tour buses. I wish we'd had more time I would have tried to do everyone of their offered tours and highly recommend it to anyone that wants a professional, friendly, well organized and fun tour.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Hiking Latvia Countryside”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

Carol & Marty,
We emailed Rihard ,after reading the website did not have the time go on a planned tour, that we were on a Baltic Cruise had only a small amount of time to spend in Latvia and could he do something for us in the country but making sure that we were back on the ship in plenty of time. He immediately answered NO Problem. It was perfect. He took us to a quaint village in the country, we smelled the beautiful forest, hiked in a nature preserve, visited a grocery on the return trip and was returned to the ship in perfect time. I strongly suggest that you use Rihard for a trip where ever in Latvia.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

1 Thank Carol K
Rainham, null, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Hiking/Bungee”
Reviewed August 16, 2013

We booked the Hiking in Sigulda tour, and added on the Bungee jump, which is great that you can customise your tours with Discover Latvia. Our guide Rihard met us near our hotel and took us by bus to Sigulda where we stopped to buy some food before beginning our hike. Throughout the whole day Rihard kept us up to speed with all the history, information and local legends everywhere we went, he even took photos of us in the most picturesque spots on the way. Finally we came to the bungee jump from a cable car over the river, which is the greatest thing I've ever done, I highly
recommend it if you've never done it before! Overall a brilliant day, brilliant guide, and a brilliant company to book a tour with!
Thanks!