“Check out that wall when you get in! ”
Review of Sweetday Cafe - CLOSED

Sweetday Cafe
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Sweetday Cafe is a charming litle place located in the heart of Old Riga. However, it is not only a coffee shop. We offer breakfast, lunch, dinner, selection of fresh salad, antipasti, main courses, daily specials,home made desserts and much more. This is a place where you can not only enjoy delicious food but also relax, read a book from our bookshelves and enjoy a glass of wine. Have a sweet day every day!
Reviewed October 27, 2013 via mobile

As widely recognised by the Latvians too, this place has a great authentic but international atmosphere. Although I only had an ice cream, a Latvian girl told me this place has the best omelettes in town (will try tomorrow), I was there on a Sunday afternoon and evenings and almost all seats were taken. You can easily go alone, some people were working on iPads, reading papers/magazines. Only disadvantage: touristy prices (but hey, blame them: I'm a tourist). Friendly staff and don't forget to write something on the wall: their guest book!

Reviewed October 22, 2013 via mobile

I wanted to go here because of the other good reviews on Trip Advisor. It lives up to the good reputation. My husband & I sat at a quiet table in the back that was very cozy. A great place for a drink (balsams in black currant juice, of corse) and pie. I hope to go back for lunch another day.

Reviewed October 20, 2013 via mobile

Lovely little place for coffee and cake. Quirky decor and interesting doodle wall!! Friendly staff. We had the chocolate cake which came with ice cream. Very tasty!

Reviewed October 13, 2013

A nice place for lunch, cakes, tea, coffee, or some hot fruit drinks. A small and cosy place with affordable prices. One of the walls is decorated by visitors writing on it, its fun to read. Nice staff and central location. I really recommend a visit if you are in the area.

1  Thank Audun R
Reviewed October 3, 2013

Beautiful interior and average food with an average prices. Didn't liked their coffee.

But as I know, there are some popular special offers.

Inese J, Owner at Sweetday Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2013

Dear Rolands, thank you very much for your review, it is helping us to improve our products and services. As you were not that happy with our coffee we would like to invite you for a complimentary cup of tasty tea with fruits and grenadine to warm up in a cold October evening. Get in touch with us if you are around Sweetday Cafe.

Best regards,