“Good options, big portions.”

Lidojosa Varde The Flying Frog
Ranked #30 of 982 Restaurants in Riga
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Located close to several embassies in Riga, this restaurant is a popular place among locals and expats.
Bangor, United Kingdom
“Good options, big portions.”
Reviewed February 19, 2014

Really nice atmosphere and friendly staff in a lovely area of town. We had a veggie and a vegan with us that found a few options. The beer is also excellent.

• Visited February 2014

• Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
Arnside, United Kingdom
“Nice Staff”
Reviewed February 15, 2014 via mobile

We had a Valentine's Day dinner here. It has various areas - we ate in the cavern part. We has fajitas with a pleasant Rioja followed by coffee. Most enjoyable and relaxing.

Visited February 2014
Sandhurst, United Kingdom
“Cute little place, good value and huge range of dishes”
Reviewed January 2, 2014

We stumbled upon this place whilst looking for somewhere to warm up - it was very quiet when we went in, and we had a table right by a little log burner so it was nice and cozy. The menu was enormous - a really good range of snacks, proper meals and everything in between. The portions were extremely large and well priced, and the range of fresh juices was a nice touch as well. Highly recommended.

• Visited December 2013
Hertfordshire UK
“They messed up our drinks. And served in my view uncooked pork!”
Reviewed December 15, 2013

We ordered gin and tonic and the tonic was flat. I ordered pork and in my view it was not cooked. Felt I'll afterwards. I sent it back saying I was not happy and would not eat it. To make matters worse they then rudely gave me the bill and had charged me for the pork. I refused too pay for the pork meal but said I was happy to pay for the rest. This brought the Manager out who eventually agreed not to charge for the pork. However he insisted it was cooked alright. Well maybe Latvians eat raw pork! But I don't. We left restaurant feeling very dis satisfied and thought they were very rude by English standards. I won't go to this restaurant again.

• Visited December 2013
2 Thank Supersha
Melbourne, Australia
“Poor service average food”
Reviewed October 2, 2013

Service poor, could not care less approach. Fish was third rate, overcooked and lacking flavour, same with vegetables.
Waste of money