$191
$82
$77
  • Breakfast included
Rixwell Hotel Konventa Seta(Riga)(Great Value!)
$56
$105
$98
$72
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of $104/night.

All reviewsart nouveau hotelgreat hotelsenior suiteold townsitting areasmall kitchenettesauna and steam roomrooms are hugestylish hotelperfect locationdome cathedralmodern bathroomquiet streetbreakfast buffethighly recommend this hotelpublic areasdefinitely stay here again
Reviewed September 4, 2012

We came here after receiving the Tripadvisor's best hotels list. The building is beautiful, the hotel is renovated and looks great from the inside. The rooms are very nice, spacious, modern and functional. The staff is very professional, attentive, friendly and English speaking. The location of the hotel is unbeatable - right in the heart of the old town and short walking distance from every major attraction. Will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed September 3, 2012

I recently spent 2 nights in this wonderful hotel located in Old Town Riga. The room was quite spacious with a kitchen, sitting area, big comfy bed and a nice sized bathroom with a big soaking tub. The architecture of this hotel is quite impressive and the rooms inside do not disappoint. Breakfast was served in the restaurant and was delicious with a variety to choose from: eggs, pancakes, fruit, cereal, breads and pastries, meats and cheeses as well as strong and good coffee and tea. We visited the spa while there and had the most relaxing and enjoyable foot massage/treatment. The staff was courteous and helpful and arranged for a taxi to take us to the airport. I would definitely stay here again if I were to visit Riga again.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 2, 2012

We had a room with a twin bed, on the top floor (6th). It had great views, both east and western oriented. The hotel is quite new and impeccable, there is nothing rustic or bell époque. The location is fabulous, right in the center of the Old City. We'd like to add that the restaurant of the hotel has a great kitchen and boosts a perfect staff, unlike any other restaurants in Riga (very slow, not customer oriented).

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 25, 2012

Fabulous, modern, clean hotel with excellent bathroom amenities. Extensive buffet breakfast and plenty of it although the bacon and eggs could be hotter. Staff are very friendly and helpful. We went on many tours and have seen a lot of this town and surrounding districts including many museums. Ideal location.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 16, 2012

I have stayed there for two nights, in whole I liked this hotel, especially very nice were personal, very professional.

But there were some negative experience: first of all, on the second day the sauna stopped working, stuff told me that they have started the reconstruction of sauna, but there wasn't any prior information about that on their web site.

And the second, I asked for receipt when I was checking out, but one of the girls in reception told me that they will not give me any receipt because I have ordered the room through internet. This is what I have met first time in my life, but all my explanations didn't made any sense to them and so I left the hotel without receipt.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business