“Cold Food, and Nothing like any Turkish Kebab I have ever tasted before”
Review of Turkebab

Turkebab
Ranked #271 of 1,072 Restaurants in Riga
Description: Fasf food restaurant in center of Old Riga. Very good service, low prices and excellent service. Increasingly popular for locals. Opened few years ago.
Reviewed March 19, 2013

Well, I visited late afternoon, about 4pm, the place was steady, and I ordered my Kebab, which was stone cold covered in a sauce which had no taste to it what so ever!! From what I have seen most people left their food!!

Maybe a visit late at night after a night out maybe better!! on second thoughts one visit is enough for me. The hotel told me on my return about food poisoning in the past there.

1  Thank WeymouthBrian
TurKebab, Manager at Turkebab, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2013

We really appreciate your opinion and the will to share your experience. Each customer for us is very important.
Once again I would want to apologize for your bad experience and I hope we can prove opposite of it.

Reviewed February 20, 2013

I have been many times in this place. I've always had good service and a good, tasty food. I recommend everyone to try the kebabs.

Reviewed January 4, 2013

I have been in Riga for few times, but every time i come to TurKebab i see there more turkish than lical people, which i ghink is sign that i'm on fhe right place to eat kdbab!

2  Thank SaraOlee
Reviewed January 3, 2013

I've had decent Turkish kebabs in Berlin, Istanbul and Almaty. This doesn't provide those, just bland tasteless food which you would have to be very drunk to actually stomach.

2  Thank CFValencia
Reviewed September 11, 2012

I've lived in Berlin for one year and this city turned me to Turkish food (there are plenty of kebab places, but some are really good!), and coming back to Riga meant finding one here. Don't get me wrong - I'm not trying to mess Turkebab business (if they have clients, let them live!), but this is neither Turk, nor kebab... and not tasty as well, my falafel was probably made from carrot residue and hand-soap, but bread taken from last year's McDonalds waste. I didn't finish my dinner...
My friend had usual doner (he thought so when ordering), which turned out dry meat in soup (they call it sauce). I'm not exaggerating - it is bad!

7  Thank Armands_Petrovs