“Excellent Dinner”

Neiburgs Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 1,012 Restaurants in Riga
Cuisines: European
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: The Neiburgs Restaurant, housed in a historical Art Nouveau building, is popular among visitors and locals who love a good dinner out. Its success is based on the combination of historical and stylish elements in the restaurant’s décor and delicious menu. The interior features lots of light and lightness; the fare is a fusion of contemporary trends and tradition for a reasonable price; the mood is set by background music soft enough not to make listening to your table-mate a hard task. The restaurant is famous for its hearty business lunch menus and excellent steaks, burgers and soups.
Reviewed July 2, 2014

Agree totally with the other reviews that this is a fine establishment.

Its in a very picturesque part of the Old Town and I believe Jauniela is often used for filming.

We had a nice Dinner for sure and all at a reasonable price.

1  Thank trwilbury
There are newer reviews for Neiburgs Restaurant

Reviewed June 29, 2014

The Neiburgs hotel restaurant is a very choice for quality dining in Old Town Riga. We ate there several time and were very pleased with the service, menu and not unreasonable prices.

Reviewed June 27, 2014

We visited Riga recently as part of a Baltic cruise, we accidentally found the restaurant and were very pleased that we had done so. The lunch menu was mainly local Latvian cuisine of incredibly good value especially when it is so close to the tourist hot spots. My partner and I had a starter and main and an excellent bottle of white wine for under 50 euros. We really couldn't fault the food or service.

Reviewed June 17, 2014

My friend and I had a dinner while staying in this Hotel. I ordered a salad which was very tasty, while my friend ordered some fish which wasnt that great... no salt, herbs, sauce - just plain fish. Service was good.
Would go there again.

Reviewed June 16, 2014 via mobile

Three of us had lunch today splitting one order of excellent seared foie gras (€18), a very tasty and interesting warm yellow bean (what I would call wax beans in the US) salad, and cheese stuffed summer squash (much better than that sounds). Lunch prices, especially if you stay on the special lunch menu, are good. Desserts looked delicious.