“I'm sure it could have Michelin star!”
Review of Restaurant Renomme

Restaurant Renomme
Ranked #163 of 1,061 Restaurants in Riga
Cuisines: European, French, International, Latvian
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Restaurant Renommé is located at the 5 star luxury boutique hotel - Gallery Park Hotel&SPA, which is a member of the exclusive Chateaux & Hotels Collection. Already for several years, including 2014, restaurant Renommé has been rated among the 5 best restaurants in Europe in "The European 50 best Restaurants". This is a true recognition of identity of Latvian contemporary cuisine and creativeness of combination of Latvian classics and French charm. The most popular is the menu "Modern Latvian Classics" - 3 course Lunch or Dinner EUR 39,- /pers., excl. beverages,offers full course meals prepared in an unconventional way using local seasonal ingredients. The menu is complimented by the fine wine collection from Gallery Vinoteka. The outside veranda is open during summer perid. Gallery Bar serves snacks and drinks 24h. A free on-site parking is available for the restaurant guests.
Reviewed July 1, 2013 via mobile

I visited this restaurant firstly in the breakfast when I stayed in Gallery Park Hotel. The breakfast was perfect! And I decided to have a dinner there. It was my right decision!
Fois-gras was best of the best! Niçoise salad was very taste and had an interesting presentation.
Location is also the best- in 5 star Gallery Park Hotel!
I think this restaurant could have Michelin star!

3  Thank DianaKini
GPH2012, Front Office Manager at Restaurant Renomme, responded to this reviewResponded July 6, 2013

Thank you for your review. We are happy that your experience was a pleasant one.
Look forward to welcoming you at the Gallery Park Hotel, Riga soon.

Reviewed June 28, 2013 via mobile

Only one phrase: it's like taste discovery- local food, new local tastes and high-quality service!
I can recommend it for all who visits Riga because the prices are not high ( cheaper than in London in 3-4 times) but quality is like in London!

4  Thank Simonetti39
GPH2012, Front Office Manager at Restaurant Renomme, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2013

First I would like to thank you for choosing the Gallery Park Hotel during your recent visit to Riga and Latvia and especially your time to write us the valuable feedback and share your experience - is truly appreciated.
It is the aim of the Gallery Park Hotel to offer the best in guest service, accommodations and restaurants in Riga to satisfy the most discerning of our guests.
We look forward to welcoming you to Riga and Gallery Park Hotel soon again as our valuable guest.
With my kind regards from Riga,

Reviewed June 24, 2013

excellent food and private garden for lunch and dinner! we were lucky with weather! we had Latvian Classics - were surprising and tasty (not often) - loved it! suggest to visit no matter where you stay in Riga - a must have place.

4  Thank Nicole B
GPH2012, Front Office Manager at Restaurant Renomme, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2013

Thank you so much for your great review concerning the food and the garden following your visit in our hotel.
We look forward to seeing you very soon.
With our very best regards,

Reviewed June 19, 2013

It is difficult to find the right adjective to describe how Renome positively surprised us.
I totally agree with all previous reviews.
Kitchen, Service, Interior - everything just great!
Indeed restaurant got 5th place among all European restaurants, and in my opinion absolutely deservedly. Even ordinary potato soup Chief turns into a masterpiece. After my wife tried it, she can no longer live without it. At the time we been there, the original dishes from rhubarb were served. But the most unique thing i`ve tried was a dessert with a real leaf gold!
I can definately recommed this place to visit. I would even call Renome - a must visit place.

5  Thank Igor C
GPH2012, Front Office Manager at Restaurant Renomme, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2013

I would like to personally thank you for taking the time to write your comments, and to give us this positive review.
Our staff are very much dedicated to providing exceptional customer service for every guest, every time.
Thank you again, and we look forward to serving you again soon.

Reviewed November 17, 2009

It was great experience in boring Riga’s restaurant life. Its hidden jewel (They are open already one year!). Amazing property, even smallest detail. Outstanding service, excellent wine list and rare vines served by glass!!!, Try red beet carpachio with goat cheese. Love it.

11  Thank Citsviedoklis

Thank you very much for your comments. We have been working extremely hard to earn reviews such as yours, and we really do appreciate the feedback.
Once again, thank you, and we look forward to serving you on your next stay in Riga.