“One of the best in Old Riga”
Review of Domini Canes

Domini Canes
Ranked #18 of 1,013 Restaurants in Riga
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed January 9, 2014

I do really like this place and always recomend it if I am asked where to eat in Old town.
My very favourites are Caesar salad and tomato soup. But what I really like about them - you can always ask to change something or describe aproximately what you would like to have and it will be prepared (it is nice if you travel with children who not always eat everything what is on their plate). :)

There are newer reviews for Domini Canes

Reviewed January 8, 2014

We had very good dinner. Food quality was good, presentation beautiful, good size of portion. We had tuna and the medium was perfect. Also I had one of the best cosmopolitan drinks ever! Had to take 2.. and the wine list was also very good and serving the wine perfect! Casual but a little "better" dinner experience. Love it with all my heart!

1  Thank TuijaWine
Reviewed January 8, 2014

The best restaurant in Riga old town! Delicious food, romantic atmosphere and outstanding service.
My absolute favourite here is their Caeser salad with king prawns and camomile crème brûlée!

1  Thank dsevcenko
Reviewed January 8, 2014

Went here for lunch with my girlfriend on the only day I'd get to see her on this particular trip. It was the end of October, so out of season for sure.

Food, service, prices, atmosphere were all "fine", I guess I just expected more based on other reviews. I didn't leave disappointed, to be clear, but absolutely nothing about the quality of food made me think "I should return someday", somewhat bland to be honest.

Reviewed January 1, 2014

The food was good, but the ambience was a little chilly. Our table was quite wide, and it felt like the two halves of the family were quite far apart, making it hard to converse.
The prawn risotto was well seasoned. Chicken was a little dry. Duck was fantastic, but sides were not what the menu promised. Who wants pea purée when cauliflower purée has been promised? Overall, though, tasty.
Definitely worth a try for the food. Bring lively company.

1  Thank QatariTraveler