“Best pizza experience” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Pomodoro Italian Restaurant

Pomodoro Italian Restaurant
Ranked #479 of 935 Restaurants in Riga
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Riga Region, Latvia
“Best pizza experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2014

Here was the most delicios pizza that I've ever tried in Riga. I would definetely recommend it to all true pizza lovers!

• Visited August 2014

• Finnish first
Richmond, Virginia
“Probably won't go back”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2014

I have eaten here twice and consider it over-priced and average. I was with a large group and they seemed very ill-equipped to handle us. Some tables had finished eating before others had even placed their orders. My pizza was fine, but nothing special. Other diners had the same kind of comments. With so many choices in Riga, I will not give Pomodoro a third chance to strike out.

• Visited July 2014
Finland
“Italian restaurant with a nice location”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2014

This italian restaurant is located in the old city of Riga, just one block from tourist streets. It is located in the nice square. When we entered to the restaurant, we were welcomed by a waiter and seated. We ordered some pizzas and salads. Pizzas arrived in different time with 5 minute intervals. Pizza itself was good, but there could be more stuff on it. In my opinion, it was a little too expensive for the food quality we got.

Terrace and location have been the best parts of this restaurant.

• Visited July 2014
Helsinki, Finland
“Avoid!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2014

Food was tasteless and I found two hair in my food. Cook made my food again and I got free dessert because of those hairs, but still that is disgusting.

• Visited June 2014
Johannesburg, South Africa
“Rather go somewhere else”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 9, 2013

It was a very cold day and we were looking forward to some Pasta/ Pizza for lunch. We entered the empty restaurant only to wait for 10 minutes for even a waiter to appear from the back of the restaurant, By that time we had seated ourselves and thought that there's no way Pizza/ Pasta can be messed up but alas the food wasn't great at all! My cabonara was tasteless and bland and my boyfriends Pizza was nothing but average. The decor is old and worn and the service and food poor!

• Visited December 2013