“The pleasurable hotel!”

Gallery Park Hotel & Spa, a Chateaux & Hotels Collection
Ranked #6 of 111 Hotels in Riga
Reviewed August 9, 2013

Everything was great! A perfect weekend at a fantastic hotel!
1.It's centrally located -excellent location for shopping, excursions and restaurants. This all meant we didn't have to travel far for what we wanted. It's in 3 min.walking distance from the Old town and Jugendstyle district.
2.Breakfast service and food were outstanding ( a la carte menu with freshly-cooked meal). I took meat plate and crock-madame sandwich with fried eggs on the top. It's much better to get a whole plate with FRESH few kinds of ham and meat sliced especially for me than to take dry pieces of ham from buffet as it is in the majotity of the hotels.
3.The rooms are spacious, stylish and clean. High ceiling, unusual nice colour of the walls!
4.Very professional and friendly staff. Everyone speaks English what is not often in other not-English speaking countries. I even heard that the front-desk girl spoke Spanish to one of the guest.
5.Very much value for money!
6. I could go on and on, but put simply, we had the most pleasurable and memorable stay at the hotel!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Robert H
GalleryParkHotelRiga, Front Office Manager at Gallery Park Hotel & Spa, a Chateaux & Hotels Collection, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your kind comments. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and liked the food we serve! We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!
With Kind Regards from Gallery Park Hotel, Riga.

Reviewed July 20, 2013

I stay in this hotel 3-4 times in a year when I have my business trips to Riga. I like it very much for it's cenral location and impeccable service. Every time they give me my favorite room on the third floor (303) and It's valuable for me. The room is big, the bed is absolutely perfect with the best mattress and bed linen.
The breakfast has a big selection of hot meal and appetizers, it's very tasty.
There are sauna, swimming pool and SPA. But unfortunately I don't have enough time to use all their resources because of a lack of time. Hope to do it in my next trip to Riga to Gallery Park Hotel.

Room Tip: Room 303 on the 3 floor.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
4  Thank monicastace
GPH2012, Front Office Manager at Gallery Park Hotel & Spa, a Chateaux & Hotels Collection, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2013

Thank you so much for sharing your experience on the TripAdvisor website! Thank you also for returning to stay with us again and for your promise to keep coming back in the future! I will share your comments with my team.

With Kind Regards from Gallery Park Hotel, Riga.

Reviewed July 4, 2013

I've traveled a lot and over the years I found myself in different hotels around the world. Most of all I enjoy Vegas hotels - they are usually over the top, spacious and just nice in general. But after visiting Gallery Park I understood one thing - Vegas hotels are fake. Gallery Park is the real deal. That's real marble, real wood, real everything. And you can feel it, you can really feel it - I felt like I belong there.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
5  Thank Andrejs Z
GPH2012, Front Office Manager at Gallery Park Hotel & Spa, a Chateaux & Hotels Collection, responded to this reviewResponded July 21, 2013

Thank you so much for your great review concerning room and service quality following your visit at the Gallery Park Hotel, Riga.
We look forward to welcoming you again.
With our very best regards,

Reviewed July 3, 2013

This was not my first stay in this hotel and I still like it a lot.
I think it is the best hotel in Riga!
Attractive location - can see Old town and Art Nouvo district-in 3 minutes walking distance.
Very good restaurant is in this hotel.
Extremely helpful staff, ideally clean room, superb central location, truly luxurious hotel

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
4  Thank Milena C
GPH2012, Front Office Manager at Gallery Park Hotel & Spa, a Chateaux & Hotels Collection, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2013

Thank you for staying with us and for your thoughtful review. We are so glad that you enjoyed your time with us and were able to visit our restaurant Renomme.
We are also glad to hear that you found our staff to be friendly and professional.
Thank you again for your comments. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience.
We hope you will stay with us again next time you're in Riga,

Reviewed July 1, 2013 via mobile

I liked this hotel very much! It's cosy, very beautiful and has a good location near the Old town.
I stayed there for 3 nights in Gallery Deluxe room (201). The room is big, the bathroom is big and has a window, it's cute:)
The breakfast is a la carte with a big choice of hot meal.
There is SPA with famous french Carita treatments.
I liked this hotel and have already booked my next stay there in July,2013.

• Stayed: June 2013
4  Thank DianaKini
GPH2012, Front Office Manager at Gallery Park Hotel & Spa, a Chateaux & Hotels Collection, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2013

I would like to thank you for choosing the Gallery Park Hotel during your recent visit to Riga and Latvia.
Your feedback on our performance will greatly help us to achieve our goal of creating experience at Gallery Park Hotel that meet - or even exceed - our guests’ expectations.
We look forward to welcoming you to Riga and Gallery Park Hotel soon again as our valuable guest.
With my kind regards from Riga,

Reviewed June 28, 2013 via mobile

Very nice location-150 meters from Old Town and 50 meters from Arts Museum.
The rooms and bathrooms are big and well-decorated. We like this classical style!
Everything is in very good condition. Room cleaning and service is twice a day. It's very important especially for the families with children.
We liked this hotel very much!

• Stayed: June 2013
4  Thank Simonetti39

Let me thank you for the kind words and compliments and I hope to have the pleasure welcoming you in person during your next stay with us.
With our very best regards,

Reviewed June 24, 2013

I would never imagine a Hotel of this standard in Latvia! it is truly French - the design, food, ambience, service, even the garden ! you can not find in Paris! Real to those who know the taste. We were very lucky with the weather when all Europe was freezing! Try the massage followed by Nicoise salad!

Room Tip: all rooms are different, ask to show some for the choice of your stay
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Nicole B
GPH2012, Front Office Manager at Gallery Park Hotel & Spa, a Chateaux & Hotels Collection, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2013

We are delighted to read your comments regarding your very recent stay with us at the Gallery Park Hotel, Riga and would like to thank you for taking the time to share your experience via Trip Advisor.
We all hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you again very soon.
Sincerely yours.