Review Highlights
Experience Riga in an unconventional way!

Being a local I thought I knew ins and outs of Riga. But... I was wrong. Turns out there's a whole... read more

Reviewed August 7, 2018
Ritvars L
Kayaking by night in Riga

We asked for a trip that wasn't offered at the date we wanted to go. Darta did everything she could... read more

Reviewed August 2, 2018
sien188644
Brussels, Belgium

All reviews national park participants nature culture tour
Reviewed April 17, 2018

I have had such a great time at this nature trip! This is a project which not only leads you trough the amazing landscape of Latvia but also helps you understand Latvians and their culture.
Those guys make you feel welcome from the beginning and really try to connect with every person at the group.

Date of experience: April 2018
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Darta A, Manager at The Latvian Element, responded to this reviewResponded May 19, 2018

Thank you all for coming. We enjoy every bit of your company that night.
Safe travels & see you soon back in Latvia!

Reviewed July 3, 2017

I took part in the sunset tour in magical moorland. With a lot of commitment the Latvian element team guided us through the nature and showed us how plants can be used and told us about Latvian history and myths. What I liked most was that you had the possibility to enjoy the nature also by your own. Walking in pure silence, under the moon through the Moorland (on a wooden path) made a deep impression on me.

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed July 1, 2017

I was keen to do something different on my trip to Riga and this turned out to just perfect. We were in a small group of just 4 people but Martin and Danta our tour guides expertly guided us around the 4 hour trek including a picnic on the island. The tour was informative, pointing out the landmarks and giving us some local insights. It was really delightful to finish the tour rowing back to base as the sunset over Riga. It is a excellent way to spend an evening and would fully recommend this for anyone wanting something a bit different.

Date of experience: June 2017
Latvian E, Owner at The Latvian Element, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2017

Thank you for joining us in this tour and writing this review. We are happy to hear that you liked it!

Reviewed May 23, 2017

I had a chance to become a part of small group that went for a night hike with Latvian Element. It has been a great experience full of adventure, latvian spirit and nice atmosphere! I can highly recommend to use this unique opportunity to meet Latvia:)

Date of experience: May 2017
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed February 13, 2017

I was going on a night walk with the Latvian element and it was amazing. The trip started with our meeting in a nice cafe. We start driving direction Sigulda Nationalpark and it became already dark until we arrived.
During the whole journey I was focusing on the beauty of nature, on the art of being and the strength of a group growing, even that we just got to know each other some hours before.
This walk changed my consciousness: by letting go all the stress and pressure made by society and opening the mind for new. I created a new sport which is called "treehighlining" :)
We made a fire with collected wood, heard a fairy tail and had a before sunrise breakfast.
Thank you so much!