“great place to eat, enjoy great cocktails and to have enjoyable time”
Review of B Bars Restorans

B Bars Restorans
Ranked #49 of 1,013 Restaurants in Riga
Cuisines: European, Latvian
Good for: Large groups, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: B-Bārs Restorāns is well located in Riga Old Town, next to Dome Cathedral. "B" in the name stands for BALSAM, it is a traditional Latvian drink called Riga Black Balsam - we use it for cocktails and food. There are three parts at the location - restaurant hall, front hall and bar. We are serving a la carte all time and during working days from 12pm till 4pm we are serving our speciel weekly menu we call Business Lunch. On friday and saturday nights our bar part and front hall transforms to party zone, where live music and djs play for our customers. We call it the best party in town. Weekdays from 4pm till 7pm our customers are welcome to enjoy our Lucky Hour - order one get two cocktails. Bar is serving excellent cocktails from world classics and our signutare drinks.
Reviewed April 15, 2014

this is one of the best place to go for cocktails and not only! they also have a great menu with various choice of food (modern Latvian cuisine, international - European cuisine), various theme-events, live music eves on Wednesday, small-friday on Thursdays and sure thing DJs with live performers on Friday and Saturday nights.

there are always a lot of local people and also some city guests too

There are newer reviews for B Bars Restorans

Reviewed February 2, 2014

Awesome bar!! Nice food, great cocktails, good other drinks and awesome ambiance. Live music on friday nights. Lot of going out nice.
This is the perfect place to hang loose, chill out, or party till you drop!!!
I lived next to this bar, so believe me!!!!;-)

also great business lunches!

Reviewed January 28, 2014

Excellent location right opposite our hotel good atmosphere great cocktails and beer reasonably priced

Reviewed January 26, 2014

I visited B-Bar with couple of friends, and to be honest I was surprised by the variety and creativity of their cocktail list. There is something for every body there, whether you like sweet, fruity, spicy, strong, or virgin cocktails.
I tried couple of cocktails made with Balzams, which is a local liquor made with currants. They were all rather sweet but very good.
I did not really try any food so I can't judge the place based on that.

As far as service, I was pleasantly surprised. English was not an issue and the friendliness of the bartender and other staff was amazing. Definitely great place to have couple cool cocktails if you are wandering around Riga.

Reviewed October 31, 2013 via mobile

Dropped by for lunch and shared a bottle of wine, the wine tasting plate and the King shrimps. Ok price, but the asparagus was overcooked, the cheese tasteless and the butter frozen. Not something I would recommend, many way better choices nearby.