“Still my favourite place in Tartu”
Review of Cafe Truffe

Cafe Truffe
Ranked #15 of 148 Restaurants in Tartu
Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 20, 2012

Although I visited some great new places in Tartu this time around, Cafe Truffe is still my favourite. The comfy brown armchairs in the corner are perfect for a solo dinner with laptop and the food is, as usual, excellent. Do try the creme brulee selection for dessert. I am steadily working my way through the menu, and can heartily recommend this one!

Reviewed June 18, 2012

Ate lunch here on a sunny Saturday in June. The location can't be beat and the food is very good compared to the other restaurants nearby.

I had the BBQ schnitzel which tastes exactly like it sounds.

Service was good and prices are very reasonable.

Reviewed May 23, 2012

I found the warm chicken salad a bit too salty. The hot chocolate was more like a bar of melted chocolate. Delicious, but very rich. Chocolate cheesecake was good too.

The staff were friendly and my helpful waitress spoke great English.

The internet worked well.

Reviewed May 4, 2012

That is my favorite place to go! Prices aren't low, but fot that food is delicious! I love pastas and desserts there! I definitely recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed January 6, 2012

10 points for all!
Perfect food, exellent service and unforgetable feelings and atmosfere!
Mishko