See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 16, 2019 via mobile

Room was so small. Bed, table flat screen on the wall. Very very small. Its cheap hotel so you dont expect any large rooms but this was really small. Papers made of paper so you hear everything what is going on behind the doors. But room was comfortable ... Breakfast? That was really heavy stuff. I just looked at scrambled eggs and bacon and walked away ... Left one day earlier to get out of there. Never more hopefully ...

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed April 30, 2019

-dirty rooms
-broken doors
-smelly
-breakfast room is hidden in some corridor

Do not recommend this place! Did not solved my complains and was not interested in it. I would never stay again in this place even if somebody would pay me for it!!

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed April 30, 2019

Unfortunately I had very bad experience last weekend with this hotel. I had terrible experience in first evening when I came – reception room was smelling like sweaty gym, our Comfort Double Room seemed like had terrible guests before. In the room was dirty sock smell and no fresh air, in the bathroom was dirty ceiling, broken doors and the shower was with mold or fungus. Curtains was not possible to close and curtains were teared, TV was also broken, to turn it on we needed to restart it several times. Why you need soap and shower gel tube on wall if they are empty? Nothing much I could write from good things. Towels were dirty, but at least conditioning system was working and we had bed for our kid. We had no time to change booking so did not had choice and stayed in the hotel, but as soon as my husband had done all his work in Tartu we left this terrible place. Was this really Comfort Double Room ??? I think there could be lot of work for health and sanitation inspection. Please see pictures in attachment and do think twice before ordering room in this place.

Room tip: Bad place where to stay.
Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed July 31, 2018

The hotel is very far from Tartto centre in a suburban area. The basic rooms are really small with no cupboards whatsoever. They are also really hot because there is no AC on any other ventilation except for a window that you cant keep open when you are in the first floor. There isn´t even a fan in the room. The room was clean and the bed ok.
Breakfast was better than expected. Reception staff is very friendly.

Room tip: Ask for a room in second floor facing east. That might be cooler in the summer.
Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed July 4, 2018 via mobile

Sweet and helpful staff, clean and nice room, and good breakfast! Way Above our expectations, price taking in consideration :)
Good location when having a car. We just stayed one night between Vilnius and Tallin, so perfect for our need.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple