All reviews wonderful hotel old town superb breakfast interior design small pool top quality lounge area quality hotel city hall spa zone stylish hotel sparkling wine excellent stay raekoja plats superior room business trip perfect location
Selected filters
Reviewed August 14, 2019

It was a thoroughly lovely hotel. I hear that the restaurant is excellent too, but we were too busy to try it this time around. Perhaps next time.

My partner visited the sauna twice and was very happy with it too.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed August 11, 2019

it was our second experience with Lydia and maximum score again. It is definitely the best hotel in Tartu, no doubt. I can remember anything to complain about, may be just our restaurant evening was only good instead of very good or excellent. Next morning breakfast was rich and delicious as expected. This time we had a second floor corner room with lot of windows to different directions offering nice views. OK, people a different and if you prefer something more historical this is not your place may be but I´m a big fan of modern architecture and interior design, so I will take Lydia again.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed August 9, 2019 via mobile

The hotel and room was beautiful. The best thing was the attention to perfection in every little detail. They had thought about everything you might possibly need and delivered a quality solution. The spa had quite an epic design and felt very luxurious. We paid €148 for one night with spa access, I think that’s very good value for the level of this accommodation. We’ll definitely be booking again in the future.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 7, 2019 via mobile

Don't get fooled by the small and new exterior...this is an amazing new hotel with all creature comforts.the rooms are five star.the bathroom s well annointed with doors..tv channels great in English.. location outstanding... breakfast great...

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed August 6, 2019

I stayed for one night and I really enjoyed it. The room had a nice smell and was pleasantly clean. The shower and toilet were separate and so was the sink. It seemed odd at first but later on I found it useful to use the shower when my companion was using the sink in a different room.
The breakfast was versatile and nice.
I also liked the capsule coffee machine in the room to make free coffee.
Sadly I didn't get the chance to use the spa or gym area because of my time limit in Tartu.
I would recommend Lydia Hotel for anyone who is planning a trip to Tartu.