“what a little gem”
Review of Oliver Restoran

Oliver Restoran
Ranked #94 of 1,278 Restaurants in Tallinn
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Restaurant Oliver is located in the heart of Tallinn, near the Town Hall Square, Rataskaevu 22. One can easily recognize the place by our mascot standing on the street - it´s Mr. Oliver, who always welcomes you smiling. ​ Oliver is a cozy steak restaurant with international cuisine. Our most important goal is to reach and to hold the highest clientele satisfaction rate. ​ Our menu is very flexible, offering our clients a possibility to assemble a meal by themselves, choosing the desired items from our menu. The menu offeres wide selection of steaks, plenty of side dishes and sauces. ​We also offer vegetarian food, fish, pasta, soups, salads and wide selection of appetizers. ​ ​ Kids are welcome! Yes, it´s true. Kids of all ages are welcome. With a menu approved by many small friends of Oliver´s, and the finest, freshest ingredients, the question of "Are we there, yet?" might no longer mean Grandma´s. Start´em young. Start´em right.
Reviewed August 4, 2019 via mobile

this may have been the best steak I have eaten in my life, well I can't remember better. highly recommend.

Date of visit: August 2019
Write a reviewReviews (341)

Reviewed July 30, 2019

We had a lovely meal at this restaurant a few days ago. As someone with a severe allergy to wheat, hence needing gluten free food, this restaurant was an excellent find. The menu has labelled gluten free dishes which is always reassuring, and instead of bringing me bread they brought rice crackers with the fantastic herbed butter they serve with the bread. No other restaurants in Russia or Estonia have brought a substitute for bread and I have usually gone without. The food was excellent for both me and my husband (who is able to eat anything) and the service was also very good. Not inexpensive but I am pretty sure the menu is online if you want to check first.

Reviewed July 27, 2019

We sat outside and really enjoyed watching the evening strollers in the street. Our waiter was polite and the service was prompt. No complaints about the food but a final bill of 70 euros for two starters and two main courses seemed steep.

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed July 10, 2019 via mobile

The interior of this restaurant was very beautiful.
Meal was very ,very excellent and dessert was excellent.
children menu is liked our children.
It is a great place to eat in Tallinn.
we absolutely recommend Olivers for dinner.

Reviewed July 8, 2019

I was in Tallinn for the song and dance festival and all the restaurants seemed to be full but I was lucky enough to get a table at Oliver. Like most of the restaurants in the old part of town, many of the tables are downstairs. Ours was downstairs in an arched ceiling room, somewhat dimly lit but maybe my age is showing. The selection of food was good with many steaks available and the pork dish that I had was excellent. A good selection of wines is available. The service was goos and prompt. I will definitely go back there again.