Review Highlights

from $14.86
from $80.00
from $250.29
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 9, 2017

Great little bar in the heart of Tallin old town.

I was just walking by on my way from the ferry to my hostel and was loured in by the good music, attractive signage and pungent smell of incense (I'm a sucker for incense).

I was the only customer in for a while so I was able to wander around and look at the fantastic decor themed around candyskulls/sugarskulls. I spent much time speaking with the friendly and down-to-earth barman on a range of topics in English. The music was inoffensive and the drinks were basic but affordable. I was told that there was a drum & bass night starting later in the evening and it would get busy but by midnight none of this had happened.

I would definitely visit this bar again and would recommend calling in for at least one drink and checking out the fantastic murals.

Date of experience: August 2017
2  Thank Kev B
Reviewed January 9, 2017

Went here a couple of times and it either seemed to be rammed full or totally empty.

But the decor, the lighting and skulls are all delightful and it's worth stopping by for a drink!

Date of experience: November 2016
1  Thank DaveSwin
Reviewed August 4, 2016 via mobile

Electric music and psychedelic atmosphere. Friendly staff serving good drinks. Decoration is wild, odd and great! Place to visist! Take whiskey sour!

Date of experience: August 2016
1  Thank VilleK988
Reviewed July 28, 2016

This bar is located in the Old Town of Tallinn it is a bit far away from the other bars but still by a walking distance. Decoration and the atmosphere of Suhkrumoll (which means sugar skull in english) is absoluteley unique. Nice prices and friendly staff, ciders and beers costs only about 2€ There were lots of locals spending a fun night.

Music was unbearable loud, it hurted our ears and made chit chattering really hard. The bassbeat did move glasses on the tables. We couldn't be at the bar more than for one drinks because of the music. Otherwise we would have spend the whole night there. But I'm sure the music isn't always that loud. That saturday night we were at Suhkrumoll there were drum'n'base night with special dj's.

I recommend you to check this place out, It's totally worth it.

Date of experience: July 2016
1  Thank Lisa K
Reviewed October 30, 2015 via mobile

Fantastic decor and odd pictures. 12 in our party and with 5 others we have filled the place. Music great as we love gangsta.

Date of experience: October 2015