“FANCY FANCY...”

iO Restoran & Lounge
Reserve a Table
Ranked #207 of 1,280 Restaurants in Tallinn
Description: The restaurant is ideal for events - banquets, conferences and business meetings as well. The restaurant organises entertainment programs.
Reviewed August 15, 2019

Brand new premises, out of the touristic route.
Nice place - very 'fancil'decorated.
Average service level.
Not too wide menu' , very Italian oriented.
Wine list OK, with some interesting options.
Average food quality - nothing relevant to mention.
Overpriced.
I will not be back.
Better options in town if you wonna go for Italian food.

Date of visit: August 2019
Write a reviewReviews (246)

Reviewed June 13, 2019 via mobile

From the moment I stepped in I have a wow factor. Interior design is like from 20s movie - very elegant and luxurious, sometimes even over the top, but I understand it deliberate. Immemdiately when you step in you see a huge bathtube full of champagne <3 Atmosphere is very calm, inviting and peaceful.
Food is just perfect - eveything is designed to perfection and very detail is very cerefully placed. Very nice visual effects and we all know that we eat with our eyes <3 I have the possibility to enjoy Seabass with baked potatoes, olives, capers and tomatoes :D it was exceptional! My friend had risoto with scallops and spinach. For desert me enjoyed cafe latte and pavlova ;)
Client Service is just over the top and there are only male waiters working! Very friendly and helpful!
This place also organises different events. Also there is a difference if you go for a quick lunch or full on dinner. During the dinner time its even more luxourious.
Easy to get there with a car - free parking just in front of the place. With public transportation you can take a bus or a tram toward Kadriorg and walk, however it is ca 9 minutes walk.
Very impressed with this place! <3 Want to also go to dinner and have that experience as well!

Date of visit: May 2019
1  Thank Karikakrake
Reviewed April 24, 2019 via mobile

We really had a good visit. Good service and good food. Excellent wine list.
I had an excellent and big steak cooked to perfection. The beef tartar actually had slices of truffles on it. It was a little too creamy for my taste. My friends appreciated the fish carpaccios and the feasant was tasty and a big portion.
The waiter really knew his winrs. We found some good wines at friendly prices.
The only negative was the decor was a little to brash and the venue is quite open concept.
Recommended.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed January 17, 2019 via mobile

Interior will tell you this restaurant is russian style and it does look very nice to be honest! They serve some really good food and I think you wont be dissapointed if you try.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed January 10, 2019

We were really amazed by that restaurant by its interior and ,of course, by its dishes. Everything was unusual but well prepared and our meal was delicious.

Date of visit: January 2019