“Friendly staff, great food”
Review of Hell Hunt

Hell Hunt
Ranked #34 of 989 Restaurants in Tallinn
Cuisines: Scandinavian, Pub
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 26, 2013 via mobile

I spent a night in this pub with a group of friends. When we arrived, there had been a mix up as to how many people I had booked for but luckily the young man at the bar was able to arrange seats for everyone. I found the staff very friendly and the service was quick. I had ordered a selection of snacks and thought they were great. My friends especially liked the sausages and chilly cheeseballs. I would defenitelly return to this pub.

Reviewed October 25, 2013 via mobile

We read about the place and we wanted to treat our business partners for a night out. We arrived to the place and found a table small for 4 people, but we were 9 and were only going to drink so we figured some of us will seat and the others will hang at the bar but leave our jackets with those sitting. Never in my life I have ever seen such a rude and horrible waitress she basically kicked us out! She in a very impolite way (understatement) told us we needed to leave the table. We were 9 yes but a lot of us except for 4 were going to hang out at the bar. But no! She won't hear about it and in a rude way kicked us out of the table. Great job! We had expenses to spend but after being treated like we were stealing a table we obviously went somewhere else. NOT recommending the place at all! Terrible waitress just terrible!

2  Thank kika82
Reviewed October 20, 2013

We went there Saturday night, the same night we arrived in Tallinn as it was recommended and I just happened to be walking past and remembered. The layout is great, the atmosphere is great, the beer selection is great, the staff were great and on the ball and spoke fluent English which helped us. We had dinner and beers here and the food was excellent. I would definitely go back here and apart from wanting to try out different places I would go tonight again.

Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

We were a large group and the food did get mixed reviews but probably much more positive than negative. People were friendly food and drinks were a good value , I really a good place

1  Thank Andywoo1
Reviewed October 12, 2013

A friend who lives in Tallinn suggested I go here and am glad I did. The beers are fantastic, the food is wonderful (order the goulash) and the service is great. Super friendly people, a mix of both locals and tourons like me. My favorite part? the old doors that are hung from the ceiling. They are the original old doors of the pub - and they are VERY old.

Go here, you will not be disappointed.

1  Thank AgileDude