“Nice environment,american style design but burger not impressing”
Review of Mack Bar-B-Que

Mack Bar-B-Que
Ranked #164 of 1,007 Restaurants in Tallinn
Cuisines: American, Grill
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed June 1, 2013 via mobile

I am a burger lover and I honestly can say I ate burgers everywhere in Tallinn. Let's say that in Rocca al Mare I love very much the design,especially bar desk,then comfortable chairs,staff friendly and quick but burger not impressing. They miss something,portions are smaller than competitors,quality of meat a step lower,but still good. They can count on a excellent position and very attractive local but they have to improve.

Reviewed April 30, 2013

We've eaten here several times with friends and had good food all but once. The owner has lived and worked in the States and definitely learned how to make great BBQ. The decor is very nice but we found the music a little too loud. They have a play corral for the kids, too. We've had the ribs, chicken wings and shrimp. Loved the ribs and wings but the shrimp was just so-so. There is another BBQ chain in town that doesn't hold a candle to Mack's. We'll definitely eat here again!

Reviewed February 8, 2013 via mobile

From the big screens with sports showing, to the neon lighting and cosy booths Macks captures the feel of an American sports bar.
The beer is good and the food is excellent.

Reviewed February 1, 2013

I loved the ribs. Everything I ordered was actually better than I expected.

I've visited other restaurant with similar theme and both are just really really good, this is the cheaper option!

Reviewed April 22, 2012

The wings are an absolute must, go for the 112 option when deciding the sauce hotness :)