“Excellent cosy place for dinner”
Review of Elevant

Elevant
Ranked #57 of 1,008 Restaurants in Tallinn
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed February 11, 2013

I live in Tallinn and restaurant Elevant is one of my favorites for years already. Perhaps because of its atmosphere...The food is delicious, but the real reason why I love this place is because of the interior design.

Reviewed January 30, 2013

A restaurant in what I suppose was an apartment and now functions as a nice place for a meal. The interior isn't very Indian but the food is delicious with many variations and also quite affordable.

Reviewed January 19, 2013

The best lay's fingers I've ever tasted! I've visited that restaurant 10 times and it never fails me. Summery evenings you can sit outside under Indian lamps and pillows. Staff is so nice and prices good.

Reviewed January 14, 2013 via mobile

I went there for lunch with my collegues who visit the place often. I found it simply perfect! Beautiful interior design, the soft lights and the fireplace create a wonderful atmosphere. The restrooms are so clean and well decorated one could actually eat there lol!!!
The waitress was very welcoming, explained me all the dishes and was very kind throughout my whole staying.
Loved the place. Will come back for sure!!!

Reviewed January 2, 2013

We were lucky to get a table just walking in, the place was packed. And for a reason. Friendly staff and good service, beautiful interior and fresh tastes. The food was excellent, a little milder than I was expecting, but great flavours. My friend's lamb korma was a little overpowered with cinnamon and my spinach curry needed a little more kick, but still, all very good. Will definitely go again, you should too!