Review Highlights
The best I have been to in Tallinn.

We played the game with my family (14y and 7y kids). We all very much injoyed it. A fiendly host... read more

Reviewed February 25, 2017
merka2017
Tallinn
Can you escape?

We did. At a record time of 38 mins. Was is easy? Will not says so. We just ha a flow, and solved... read more

Reviewed October 18, 2016

from $29.00
from $80.00
from $23.20
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed November 27, 2014

I liked it very much. I had fun with my friends. That time what you are in the game is going so fast, that you can't understand, that 1 hour is already gone. This was most exciting place where i was this year.

Reviewed November 24, 2014

Me and my team loved this game. It is littlebit strange feeling if you know the goal, but you have no clue how to achieve it, even if you have room full of hints. Great experience for families, teams, friends. You hire some training-specialists to give professional feedback for teams. Thank you very much! Great time!

With regards
Kaire & Monsters

Reviewed November 17, 2014

Very exciting way to spend some time with your family and friends.
Something that will crack your brains in a really fun way. Lots of clever tasks to solve.
Would recommend to all people who like to have fun!

Reviewed November 16, 2014

It's been a total plasure to spy on our friends-competitors in this kind of entertainment business in Tallinn! :) Very nicely made, very smart, with lots of cool tasks to solve, and very stylish! Very nice and friendly service:)

1  Thank Alenka N
Reviewed November 15, 2014

The experience reminds me of the movie "saw". But there is less blood :). Heaps of fun and a really good way to spend some time with your friends!