“Yummy chicken wings”

Estonian Burger Factory
Ranked #28 of 1,233 Restaurants in Tallinn
Description: Our story began in 2014 in Tallinn when our passion for cooking combined with fresh local produce and respect for all authentic recipes have resulted in one of the best and famous burgers in town. We make all our burgers from carefully sourced, delicious Angus beef. We carefully grind and mix our patty to a perfect ratio of lean meat and fat. After a few minutes on our sizzling grill and a short trip to our smoker, you get a heavenly delicious burger. We are also voted as the TOP 50 burger place in Europa and In the World. https://bigseventravel.com/2019/04/worlds-best-burgers/?fbclid=IwAR3mlpQqVkFG7igX_BzaaEVlcWGKUBnTOtW-OImpht_bmQALRSBj0LfKx44
Reviewed November 12, 2018 via mobile

Still worth to visit. Good burgers, best chicken wings and EBF craft beer!
Feels like home, always..

Reviewed November 11, 2018

My friend had planned to have her birthday dinner at the restaurant. When the two of us arrived, we asked about the reservation she had made days before. At first, the server was sure we had made the mistake, but after seeing our proof of the confirmation mail he was confused and didn't know what to do. He actually said " I don't know what to do". When he realised that the mistake was made by one of the workers, he could have apologised but he didn't. As we were waiting for our table about an hour, they didn't offer us a menu or drinks. After being seated, the service was really slow. The drinks were mostly forgotten or it took a long time to actually get them to our table. I applaud my friend, who stayed calm and polite this whole time. Since she is a manager with alot experience, she knows how to deal with customers correctly. Mistakes happen but how you deal with them really shows how professional you can be. I was really excited to go there, but it was a huge letdown.

1  Thank Relax690415
Aulekas, Manager at Estonian Burger Factory, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2018

Hello,

According to the camera recording the actual situation was the following: You had a reservation for 15 people for 19.00. First two people arrived early at 18.45, and were offered a temporary table at the first floor, offered the menu and drinks. You said you did not want to order food yet before waiting for the whole group to arrive. We apologized several times for not being able to offer the table for 15 immediately. At 19.18, 6 people had arrived in total and were rearranged on the 0 floor large table. The 4 last guests did not arrive before 20.08, and instead of 15 booked places it was just a party of 10.

The waiter said you praised the delicious food and we can see you have no leftovers.

It’s a pity that instead of talking to the restaurant manager directly, you have chosen to spread negative and false information openly. Also it’s a pity that you evaluate the whole restaurant according to one waiter`s mistake.

Kind regards,
Martin Aule

Reviewed November 11, 2018 via mobile

I made a reservation for 15 people for November 10. I reserved it 4 days in advance and received a confirmation email. When I arrived the day of and told the server who greeted us first that we have a reservation, he just looked at me confused and said "no, you don't." After I showed him the confirmation email, he started running around. He told us he didn't know what to do, then tried to hint that maybe we don't want to eat here. After I said I still want my reservation, because where am I going to put 15 people on a Saturday night, he said we could get a table in an hour, after other people leave.
Now, I understand that mistakes happen, but I was shocked at how poorly this was handled. The servers acted as if we were the problem, we never got ANY apology for this awful mistake and while me and a few of my friends sat down to wait, noone brought us any menus or even offered us a drink while we waited. There didn't seem to be any manager present AT ALL (ON A WEEKEND NIGHT) and there were only two servers for the whole restaurant who didn't know how to deal with this situation and really didn't care to either.
In the end, after waiting an hour, we finally got tables. The service was very slow and one of the servers even forgot a drink I ordered.
Again, I understand mistakes happen, but when they do, I expect an apology and not be treated as rudely as I was last evening.
The restaurant has potential, but it seems noone is actually leading it.

2  Thank 789sannep

Hello,

Kind regards,
Martin Aule

Reviewed November 7, 2018

We arrived and we were very lucky to get a table. We were so pleased they could fit us in because everything was fabulous - the interiour is great, the choice of food is very good and service is excellent. We would definitely return here!

Reviewed November 4, 2018 via mobile

Really good and kind service. Fast and absolutely tasty, delicious burger. Maybe i will go there again this week☺️