All reviewsferry terminalold citymediocre breakfastminute walksea viewshopping mallnice hotelspacious roomfree wifithe hotel offersstayed here for nightsrimi supermarketwalk in showergreat roomquiet at nightperfect locationtea and coffee
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I had a very nice 3 days at this great medium-cost hotel, steps away from the ferry terminal and a 5 minute walk from the main bus station in Tallinn.

The staff are great- although double-check the info they give you- and the breakfast buffet is outstanding. The rooms are spacious, but the A/C didn't work (or didn't exist- I'm not sure) so my room was a little warm during an unusually hot August.

I recommend this hotel.

Reviewed August 26, 2013

Located near the ferry terminal and across the street from a large grocery store that borders on being a mall. The walk to old town is probably about 10 minutes but takes you by restaurants, banks, and a shopping mall that you may want to go to any way. The breakfast buffet had a good view of the harbor. In the peak tourist season breakfast can be very crowded with tour groups particularly if entire groups arrive at the same time.

Room Tip: Some rooms had showers rather than tubs so, if you shower, you may want to request it.
Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 20, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I stayed at this hotel it was in the perfect location for the old town just 10 minutes walk.
Our room was cleaned every day and there was plenty of choice for breakfast. We had a lovely view of the marina.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed August 8, 2013

What I liked the most with this hotel was its location, walking distance to the Old Town and to the ferries and, quite conveniently, with a shopping mall right in front.

My room was spacious, quiet with a nice view of the harbour. It had a modern furniture and a flat screen TV. The bathroom was big and, the most important, the bed was very comfortable.

I was a little disappointed by the buffet breakfast. Regarding choice and quality, I would say that it was below the other four-star hotels I had been to. Moreover, with so many tourist buses coming every day, the breakfast room could be quickly overcrowded and taking food at the buffet became a hassle.

The staff spoke good English and was very helpful. I also had the opportunity to use the airport transfer. The hotel van took me to the airport, for 8 EUR, in less than 10 minutes at 4:30 the morning.

To conclude, if you plan to stay in Tallinn for a few days, I would highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Higher floor (5th or 6th) with view of the harbour.
2  Thank patcParis
Reviewed August 3, 2013

I spent 1 night there , it's a perfect location espcially after arriving from boat , it is 5 min walk from the port . I asked for a sea view and a bathtub for my room , I had both !! the room is really big , I wish I could have stayed longer, the old city is very close and the center of the city not far either

Room Tip: sea view !
2  Thank Anthony R