All reviews old town ferry terminal nice hotel hotel is located rooms are big budget hotel porridge underfloor heating free wifi stayed here for nights on foot enjoyed my stay excellent location sauna curtains supermarket
Selected filters
Reviewed June 13, 2019 via mobile

Pros: great location out of town, good warm breakfast buffet (although it's the same every day), large bedrooms, seemingly well sound-proofed.

Cons: abysmal wifi even on the second floor, no air conditioning, window opened a crack making cooling down the room impossible impossible, no safe.

For a 3 star hotel and the relatively high price we expected more. Our room was sweltering and it was only 80 degrees F out. The wifi didn't work in our room a solid 50% of the time. Our stay was fine, but the price was too much for the offering.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 12, 2019

Location is good and walking distance to the cruise terminal and old town.

Room is clean and comfortable but quite noisy outside especially motorcycles and loud noise by people.

Same hotel brand provided spa service which is a good option.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed June 11, 2019

Weekend break everything was excellent staff excellent location excellent the only slight problem was the room had no air-conditioning but that was the type of room I booked unfortunately but I would have no hesitation of returning to the hotel for my next visit

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 5, 2019

It was my second time out of Finland in the hotel in my life, and for my man, too. First thing we noticed in our room was that there was brown spots in our shower curtain and toilet seat. We told that in reception and they said that they send someone. At night, when we came back, I asked again, and they said that cleaning lady can't come, if there's nobody in the room. She came at night, took curtain off, swiped seat, said something in russian (I think) and left. We didn't have curtain at all anymore. Also our cards didn't work at the next day, but they get us new ones right away. There was really hot in the room. Although everyone was really kind and breakfast was good! Every other place in the hotel was really clean.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed June 3, 2019

The hotel is at a great location between the port and the old town, walking distance everywhere. Rooms are clean and spacious. We stayed for two nights in a three-person room, breakfast included. No complaints at all.

Date of stay: May 2019