All reviewsold townferry terminalhotel is locatednice hotelbig roombudget hotelnon smokingshort stayfree wifistayed here for nightson footfew minutes walkconvenient locationenjoyed my stayporridgeone night staycity break
Reviewed November 12, 2016 via mobile

...But noisy at the first floor, I couldn't sleep above the karaoke bar. Bed was very hard also. Hotels.com said that breakfast was included but it wasn't. I have no Idea is just because of the booking service or is it the hotel. Price was also high compared with normal food prices.

Stayed: November 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 18, 2016 via mobile

The hotel was basic but perfectly clean. There was a restaurant and bar that was run by a different company that served very good value breakfast and dinners.
The rooms were large and we'll heated. Bathroom was clean but dark.
The location is very good not in the tourist trap old town square but only a 5 minute walk. This meant the restaurants we more for locals and offered superb choice and value.

Stayed: October 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed October 12, 2016 via mobile

Rooms:
Some room are new others still old style
The room near the street are noisy
No mini bar
Breakfast: no orange juice, no croissant ?!? Why?
No one help you with the luggage
Reception: They ask me to pay the room with the check in ?!? Why?
Location: good, near the old town and the port

Stayed: October 2016, traveled on business
Reviewed September 29, 2016

Stayed at the Metropol for two days at the end of my Baltic Country Tour. Room was very comfortable with a very nice bathroom. The hotel had a great television channel list. I got my fix of old reruns on MTV and VH1, real music videos, as well as good news stations. The breakfast buffet was very good. There was construction right down the street, but for me there wasn't a noise problem. Close to the Old Town and restaurants.

• Stayed: September 2016, traveled solo
Reviewed September 18, 2016 via mobile

We stayed here for three nights as part of a group tour. The hotel is well located, the rooms are clean and tidy and everything works. Breakfast is good, although a bit manic one morning as it was so packed. We asked to sit in the adjoining bar as there were no seats and this was fine. There is a construction site outside so, depending on the room, you might get some noise. It didn't bother us. Service was good - everyone was polite, helpful and friendly.

Stayed: September 2016, traveled as a couple