“Plan ahead so you don't miss this experience! ”
Review of Vegan Restoran V

Vegan Restoran V
Ranked #3 of 1,254 Restaurants in Tallinn
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 23, 2019 via mobile

We visited on a Saturday lunch time hoping there'd be a spare table. There wasn't, and the staff weren't keen on us waiting for one to become available...but we persevered and it totally paid off. They were fully booked up until late evening, so please book if you have your heart set on visiting.

The restaurant is small and cosy. The menu is large enough offering very different options and everything we read about saw and tasted ourselves was delicious. We started with pumpkin soup and warm black rye bread, very filling, and honestly so delicious. We then shared the seitan potato casserole and chocolate torte. Vegan Restoran V just do vegan food so well. It was fantastic and twenty seven euros in total.

It's a great place to take any omni friends that are open to plant based eating, they won't be able to deny how amazing vegan food is.

You may even be lucky enough to be sat near a table of diners asking if the seafood pasta comes with salmon...

Date of visit: February 2019
Write a ReviewReviews (1,542)

Reviewed February 21, 2019 via mobile

When my wife suggested a vegan restaurant I thought she was joking. She wasn’t,So I reluctantly agreed to go . What a complete surprise I had coming .the food was wonderful the beetroot ravioli was so tasty and I don’t even like beetroot my chickpea burger really filled me up and I’m a big eater , dessert was also great and contained avocado cream who knew you could cream an avocado. My soya hot chocolate was so nice as was my smoothie . the fact that there was no meat ,cheese or dairy in the meal was a revelation to me , really really good I’m so happy my wife suggested it .a real eye opener. Thank you to all the staff here for opening my eyes to a new brilliant experience . Don’t forget to book as even at lunch time it was so busy but no surprise with food this good

Reviewed February 19, 2019 via mobile

Really friendly service excellent starters, magnificent main courses and tasty dessert. And the espresso was good too.

Reviewed February 17, 2019 via mobile

We arrived in Tallinn and we were looking for a bite while we waited too check inn. We accidentally walked in to Vegan and it was absolutely amazing.
It is worth every penny and time you spend there

Reviewed February 16, 2019 via mobile

Delicious vegan food and very nice, enthusiastic staff.The restaurant is cozy and in a good location.