Braavo Spa Hotel
$205
$163
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Park Inn by Radisson Central Tallinn(Tallinn)(Great Value!)
$96
$178
$162
Swissotel.com
  • Pool
All reviewsthree single bedsgreat location in the old cityorange wallshuge gymboiled eggskitchen arealeisure facilitiessea portporridgepool saunagreat facilitiesmini breakyogurttea coffeeshower roomrestaurants and barscold meats
Reviewed April 13, 2012

location was great! shower was excellent!price was good! breakfast was ok! but......room was right about aerobics studio with classes starting every hour from bout 7am! music blaring nearly caused the whole room to shake! all well and good if you're an early riser but not so good when you've sampled the local beer the night before-also housekeeping didn't change our towels on the first day and phone to reception didn't work! overall 2/5

• Stayed: April 2012
1  Thank nomadnicky
mann700, Manager at Braavo Spa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2012

Good Day

Thank you for Your honest feedback. I read that from many places that there are some rooms which are below the aerobic class and people can not sleep in the morning. This is a problem that we need to deal with. In summer time it is not a problem since the sport club is not working that actively. But yes in winter time it is not so pleasant. Today I can only promise You that we will try to work it out this summer that in future nobody would have to suffer about it. Still I hope that You enjoyed Your stay and Tallinn.
Sincerely Yours
Hotel Manager

Reviewed March 4, 2012

We have just returned from Tallinn, where we stopped at the Bravvo Hotel.
If the reception, try to put you into rooms 301 to 309, refuse them !
These rooms are directly over the gym, where the aerobic classes begin at 08:00am.
The sound of pulsating disco music, coupled with the instructor shouting out commands, at this time in the morning is intolerable.
The rooms are very basic, and the breakfast, is poor.

Room Tip: find quiet rooms
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends

Good Day

Thank You for choosing our hotel for stay in Tallinn. As I wrote in my response I am fully aware of this problem and can just tell You that in the summer time we don´t have any aerobic lessons and it is not interrupting our customers. In winter time I know that twice a week we had a morning class and sometimes the music might have been too loud. At the breakfast we serve boiled eggs, porridge, warm sausages, cereals, yogurth, 2 different juice, water, milk, coffee, tea, toast bread, cheese, ham, fruits, tomatoes, cucumbers. I am so sorry if some items were ran out because the variety itself is good.

Reviewed February 17, 2012

Booked hotel through an online booking website that I have used numerous times with no problems and also use in work so am aware of its capabilities.
When the group arrived at the hotel, the numbers had dropped but on explaining this to the hotel they were happy to change triple rooms to twin rooms, Then when the bill was being paid we learned that the hotel decided to still charge triple room rates and they gave a nonsense story that all rooms are the same and they just put in extra beds. They were happy to move guests to twin rooms which are always cheaper, leaving them with triple rooms free to sell but charged triple room prices. Completely unhelpful and borderline rude. Unwilling to do anything with this situation even as a good will gesture.
The food is also terrible so a disappointing trip all round. Just avoid.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Shivers2612
mann700, Manager at Braavo Spa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 8, 2012

Good Day
As I was trying to explain in my several letters, it was not the case. Iif You have a booking through Booking.com that means You should modify Your reservation yourself. You knew it for a long time that the number of guest is less but still expected the hotel to make the changes on the day of arrival. Our hotel was full that day and we had chosen the rooms to the guests as it was indicated in the booking form. It was impossible for us to change the rooms. We always try to help clients if they have some questions regarding their reservations and as well we do change the reservation if it is very urgent and clients don´t have any access to the internet. I completely undertsand that these things can happen and it is our duty to offer the best service. I am still sorry that our communication didn´t meet up Your expectations and hope that You won´t have the same misunderstanings in the future. Best regards, Annika Ülem

Reviewed February 17, 2012

Just got back from a four night stay at Hotel Braavo in Tallinn. We are a family of four and we all loved it here. The room was very comfortable and cleaned daily with fresh towels. We were bed and breakfast, but there was also self catering facilities in the room and we did eat in one night. The bathroom had a great shower, with very nice under floor heating. The beds were upstairs and were very comfortable.
None of us had a problem with breakfast at all. It's not a full English, but I wasn't in England !!!There was something for everyone, including porridge, which my youngest loved.
The hotel is situated in a great location. Tallinn is a wonderful city, with so much to see and do. Elk soup in the medieval inn at the town hall was 1 euro and tasted great.
If I had to find a fault about the hotel it would be that we could here the music from the gym, but it wasn't a problem.
We will definately go back to Tallinn and would return to this hotel.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank aitchjay_1

Good Day
Thank you for your warm feedback. It is very nice pleasant to read that You stayed so satisfied and loved everything about our hotel and Tallinn. We do have a really good location in the old town with many extra amenities. We hope to welcome You back soon.

Reviewed January 29, 2012

I was shocked to see the 'Avoid avoid avoid' comments, discovered after I had booked a couple of months ago. Went expecting the worst and was very pleasantly surprised. Excellent location, just outside the Old Town by 50m, friendly informative staff, very good sized rooms, simply but adequately furnished, comfy bed, great shower/bath, though maybe a little high for people with joint difficulties, walls on the thin side so noise could travel but I was there for 7 days and slept well, curtains could have been thicker to reduce the street lights at night. Breakfast was fine, cereal, muesli, porridge, boiled eggs, breads including the excellent Estonian Rye bread, yoghurt drink, savaloys, cold meat, cheese slices, it was more than adequate, and I didn't tire of it. I used the complementary gymnasium and saunas which were excellent and the WIFI was an excellent connection! And yes I would stay again!

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank trudgerrob

Good Day
Thank you for finding time to write souch a long and positive review about our hotel. It is a pity of course that Your expectations were not so high in the beginning but hopefully Your positive review will help other customers.