1,941 results
All reviews tchaikovsky restaurant elemis toiletries old town new wing vene street perfect location luxury hotel small pool the main square sauna and steam room pillow menu lovely hotel spa facilities historic building town hall square executive room christmas market
Selected filters
Reviewed May 17, 2019

This hotel offers everything that one wants. A lovely room, great towels and linens, bountiful breakfast, location, and an excellent staff. My hat goes off to the folks at the front desk including Maxim and Juuri (probably not spelled properly, but sounds like 'jury').

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed May 13, 2019

We spent 5 nights here in May. We were upgraded to a room on the 6th floor with a view toward the ferris wheel near Kadriog Park. There are some works going on at the rear and I am not sure if that was why our garden site room was upgraded; but the room we had was nice; the bath area was good. The only mild draw back is that the curtains are not black out and in May the hours of darkness are short.

The front desk staff were excellent. They sorted out hire cars, made good recommendations including for breakfast when we felt the Euro 25 at the Hotel was mre than we wanted.

The location of the Hotel is brilliant. You can walk everywherre you want to see from it and yet it is in a quieter area slightly off the main tourism routes. We would go back there if we go to Tallinn again. The price for 5* serivce and ambience is very fair.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 20, 2019

We stayed again at this hotel as I knew the property and location...I was happy to say it was as good as I remember..the staff are friendly and the rooms and location are great. I originally booked a cosy room then changed my mind and upgraded to an executive room EUR15 more and so worth it
The best place to stay in Tallin

Room tip: Executive room or higher
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed April 11, 2019

The facility for massages is underground down three flights of stairs. The place is lovely with a swimming pool and sauna in what feels like open air, but has a transparent roof that shelters one from the cold. Nice showers with a very interesting design for the showerheads. BUT the massage was a waste of time and money - please don't waste yours.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Eliise A, Front Office Manager at Hotel Telegraaf, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2019

Dear Norma,

Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback. My name is Eliise Allingu and I am the Front Office Manager at the Hotel Telegraaf, Autograph Collection. It has come to my attention that the service you received during your recent visit did not meet your expectations. For this, I sincerely apologize.

The experience you described is not characteristic of the level of service our associates strive to provide. I would love the opportunity to hear more about your recent experience in an effort to prevent this issue from occurring in the future.

Please let me know the best contact number and time to reach you, or feel free to contact me via phone anytime at +3726000602. I look forward to speaking with you in order to restore your confidence in the Hotel Telegraaf, Autograph Collection.

Eliise Allingu
Front Office Manager
Hotel Telegraaf
eliise.allingu@telegraafhotel.com
+3726000602

Reviewed April 1, 2019

We stayed here for a girls weekend - the staff was so friendly and helpful, the decor was tasteful and cozy as was the little spa. We never had breakfast at the hotel but the dining room looked super nice. I can absolutely recommend this place!

Date of stay: March 2019