Savoy Boutique Hotel
Hotel Telegraaf(Tallinn)
$191
$177
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of $288/night.

Hotel Palace(Tallinn)
$137
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $152/night.

$118
$129
$108
$132
$108
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $140/night.

Hestia Hotel Ilmarine(Tallinn)(Great Value!)
$107
$60
Savings alert! 43% below average rates

The price you found is 43% lower than this hotel's average rate of $106/night.

$330
1,506 results
All reviewsold townexcellent locationlovely hotelsparkling winerecommend this hotelsmall hotelexcellent stayexcellent breakfastnice roomvisiting tallinnsuperior roombusiness triptop floorfew minutes walkbreakfast roomthe main squarenoise
Reviewed June 24, 2013

After 3 stays in Tallinn at Hotel Telegraaf, we decided to try something new. Savoy was well located and very reasonably priced for a 5-star hotel. Must say that we were most pleasantly surprised, and I think this will be our new regular stay at Tallinn going forward!

Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
TallinnHotels, Hotel Manager at Savoy Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 13, 2013

Dear Jani,

Thank you very much for this post!

Nothing inspires us more than these kinds of humble feedback notes.
Thank you for your support and choice!

Looking forward to have you back again,

Reviewed June 17, 2013

Stayed here recently and expected 5 star as that was what the websites were showing so I was disappointed.
We got our room changed , no problem,after the first night to something a little lighter but I have to say the beds are tiny and the bedding poor quality....no fluffy duvets!
Breakfast was OK varied. There was a glass of bubbly if you wanted. Juices poor quality though.
Ate in the restaurant one evening. Very quiet but good and well presented food.Just lacked atmosphere.
The hotel is well positioned for the old town. Bar seemed to close early. I would stay there again knowing what to expect

Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank goostreygal
TallinnHotels, Hotel Manager at Savoy Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2013

Dear guest,

Thank you for the positive as well as the negative critique!

Your honesty and constructiveness is fair and I am grateful for this.
Although I have different views of Savoy Boutique Hotel I accept yours and will be more than happy to see you again and try to show us on a better side.

Until then best regards,

Reviewed June 14, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel on numerous occasions. I have to say, literally in every way, this is an amazing hotel!! First the location, it is very well situated in the hystoric Old Town, and is close to all the major restaurants which serve delicious traditional food, fun bars, and other hystoric architecture. You cannot beat this location! Next the service - absolutely impecable! All the staff are so friendly and incredibly helpful! They all speak exellent English, plus Russian as well (which I personally found to be very helpful :) ) The decor is modern with a hint of traditional Estonian elements arranged in a truly artistic manner. The rooms are very tastful, with all the modern amenities which you would expect from a high caliber accomodation, and are very comftable as well! Me and my partner absolutely adored the bathroom which is once again quite artsy and we found the the idea of shutters on the windows also a very nice touch as well. The color schemes of beige, earthy brown tones and textured walls provides a very comftable environment to relax in. Lastly, the bar and the breakfast settings are very stylish and the waiting staff are the friendliest people I had the pleasure of speaking to out of all the hotels that I have been in. In conclusion, I cannot say a single bad thing about this place as it is now one of my favourite parts of Tallinn and I will be sure to stay there again the next time I'm there :)

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Maria K

Dear Maria,

Thank you so much for this comment!

I cannot tell you how inspiring this kind of feedback is to all of us here at Savoy Boutique Hotel.
It is always exiting to see a first timer to be so pleased with our service but to hear from you after multiple visits is an even bigger honor.

Thank you for these emotions you brought with your kind words!

Reviewed June 11, 2013

Top staff, atmosphere and location. Can warmly recommend to travelers who want to have a homy, but still luxurious stay. Tasty breakfast, but sometimes slow food. The personnel at the hotel (both reception and bar) helped with all questions and were even offering a PC to use.

Room Tip: Corner room at the 5th floor had a balcony and a beautiful view over the roofs
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
TallinnHotels, Hotel Manager at Savoy Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2013

Dear Taina,

Thank you for your utterly positive thoughts!

It is great to read that you have enjoyed your stay here so much. I hope we can leave with some great memories in the future as well!

Reviewed June 11, 2013

This was a great hotel that we booked, relatively in expensively, using BA Avios points, it was extremely well located to explore olde town and the staff were all friendly and helpful. The room was on the small side, but sufficient and after our experience at the Sokos Vaakuna in Helsinki, we were pleased to have a safe and bathrobes in our room! Would definitely recommend and would definitely return, only negative is that the carpet was dirty and probably needs a good steam clean (the ONLY reason I give it average on cleanliness as all else was very clean); on the plus side the bathtub was very long and deep and the shower was excellent with good pressure
Thank you to all for a very nice stay

Room Tip: Higher floor to get better view if the roofline. But note lift only goes to 5th floor and there is a 6 th floor accessible by stairs
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank peripateticprincess

Dear guest,

Thank you for the feedback full of positive energy!

Your tips will surely be helpful for other Tripadvisor users as well as for us here. I am glad that you enjoyed Tallinn and Savoy Boutique Hotel.

Kind regards,