All reviews ferry terminal old town cheap hotel nice hotel walking distance rooms are clean harbour tallink hairdryer supermarket receptionist euro
Selected filters
Reviewed March 25, 2019 via mobile

The best choice if you want to go early in the morning to the ship and stay there just for 1 night. The hotel is simple, but clean and the rooms are also ok. The breakfast starts at 7 am, but it is so nice that you can have sth already earlier and still reach to the ship.
Receptionists have always been friendly and smiling.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed March 6, 2019

Good location near the ferry terminal and it's an easy walk into Old Town. Spacious room, nice shower and bathroom. Air con was good as well as we visited in summer. I enjoyed the buffet breakfast - good selection of food. Overall quite good value. I'd stay here again.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank sweeneym88
Reviewed February 1, 2019

Good location for those coming to Tallinn by ship, the Tallink terminal is right next to it. Also close to the city, and there's a mall nearby. Neat room with comfy beds and a tv. The breakfast was basic but good.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 20, 2019

I visited here in December 2017 and again in December 2018, my stay was very different. Rooms weren't so clean (example under the bed, shelf table and tv remote control were pretty dirty too). Second, Our neighbours were very loud, I got flu so I tried to sleep but it was very difficult because of my neighbours. Bathroom was a bit dissapointing too, hair dryer was very weak and water pressure in the shower and tap was really weak if I compare to my last visit. Next day we woke up to breakfast in the morning but it has the same foods as a year ago so, very small selection.

Overall the hotel is OK for 1-2 nights if you only sleep here and want hotel near ferry terminal.

Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed November 28, 2018 via mobile

Homeless people was sleeping in front of my room’s door in corridor when I woke up this morning...
Not feeling to be in a hotel but more like hospital rooms.
Bathroom smells like sewers.
Very expensive for this kind of hotel.

Date of stay: November 2018