“Reasonable prices and cosy atmosphere”
Review of Hetk - CLOSED

Hetk
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed April 4, 2014

Very nice place with cosy, non-pretentious and "boho-like" atmosphere.
Food is great, staff is very friendly and when the fireplace is on — you don't want to leave.
Prices are quite low, which is a huge plus for the area.

Reviewed March 15, 2014 via mobile

Menu is very long and everything we tried was excellent. There's also wide selection of beers. It is not the easiest place to find, but if turn around the right corner, you are in front of the place

Reviewed February 21, 2014

I just visited there for a drink but the menu seemed tempting. The restaurant was decorated in a modern but cozy way.

Reviewed February 7, 2014

I went to eat a burger from the vegetarian menu and i agree what FinlandTiina wrote here earlier about the burger she had.But actually the burger was not so bad but i think it's possible to get a better burger from the city, icluding fries and sallad maybe for this price (7 euros).

Reviewed December 30, 2013

I liked the athmosphere in this restaurant, very laid-back and nice. We ordered bruchetta (2 euros) as an apetizer and it was great but my main course, chickpeaburger was a big dissapointment. It only tasted like sweet and sour souce which I don't like at all and it was really covered with the souce. The beefburger looked much better and it came with mayonnaise. I had coffee latte iin the end of the meal and it was very good latte. I would want to rate thisestaurant higher but I can't because of my bad burger experience.