“Perfect!!! Very cost and tasty!”
Review of Kohvik Sesoon

Brie, fish soup, cider❤️
No disappointments!

Date of visit: May 2019

Reviewed April 13, 2019

fantastic sunday brunch in the middle of a residential area. . everything was very fresh and very friendly atmosphere.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed April 2, 2019 via mobile

Nice and spacious interior , location might be tricky if you have to park your car. Very outstanding service/waitering , felt as we were the only people in the place but actually it was about 2/3 full. Great selection of light alcoholic beverages and the food was very-very good. The complimentary bread was so good I could have payed for it. Prices are reasonable. Only “weird” thing is if you want to go to the toilet you have to exit the caffeteria. Overall recommend highly!

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed December 1, 2018 via mobile

So I'll start with the good first and then the bad. First of all I want to say your spicy coconut soup is my always go to option - I love it so so much that every time I come to visit I do plan to try something new but I just cant because the soup is the best I've ever had. We visited on friday around six o clock and there were 2 tables (we were one of the two). We finished our tea and our soups and I actually wated 15 minutes and nobody came to the table. There was one table next to us and while the same waitress waited them she still didnt notice our empty plates ( had been empty like 10 minutes) there were actually 3 waiters/esses working and nothing. After waiting 15 minutes It was enough and We paid the pill at the counter, well Otherwise I would've loved to have a wine and some dessert but if you sit there 15 minutes and look around and 3 workers are just chit chatting then well yeah you might lose your appetite. I also want to say that if that had'nt happen then the waitress was really nice and I was assuming she does her job perfectly but well a lot can happen- you can just get forgotten :)

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed November 20, 2018 via mobile

Went there for an unscheduled lunch.

The venue is mostly frequented by locals, nevertheless the staff was welcoming towards us, foreigners. We also felt a very positive atmosphere around.

Regarding the service itself, we were served by Hanna Greta, who gave contribution to make our lunch even better! Her behavior was outstanding, meaning very professional and friendly.

In respect of plates, would recommend:

- Goat cheese (starter):
- Spicy coconut milk soup (starter);
- Goat meat (main);

Will be back here, for sure!

Thank you!

Bruno Sidoni, happy customer!

Date of visit: November 2018