“my favorite place to eat in Tallinn”
Review of Kohvik Sesoon

Kohvik Sesoon
Ranked #71 of 989 Restaurants in Tallinn
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 25, 2013

i am local and this is by far my the most favorite place to go eat in Tallinn.
definitely try the spicy coconut soup, which in addition to richness in flavor and a mildly spicy taste is relatively inexpensive.
the only but is the last time we visited with friends one Friday it was so noisy we couldn't hear each other so we had to shout :)

Reviewed September 22, 2013

This restaurant is located outside of touristic Old town, but is still in the center, on a quiet street of a hip Kalamaja district. It serves seasonal food, always fresh and delicious, and affordable house wine. Highly recommend. Been there several times and never had to be disappointed.

Reviewed September 16, 2013

So far the best value for food I've had in Tallinn.

This restaurant is more like a cafe in atmosphere. Some people have laptops, some people are alone. Others are in groups drinking beer or wine (2.50 for .5L of Weissbier for me).

I came because I was staying outside the old town, but I recommend it no matter what -- there is no tourist markup at this place (mostly locals in attendance).

I got the lamb pita, which was cold and excellent. My wife got the salad with chicked, goat cheese, and roasted vegetables. Everything was fresh and tasty, which you do not always find in Estonia.

1  Thank Steve L
Reviewed September 9, 2013

The food and place gives you a nice experience. The service is a bit slow, but you will understand, since the house is always full.
Worth!

Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

Nothing to add to the tittle. If you are in town you should definitely check Sessoon out , its not really a resto , its more than a cafe but for sure you get value for your money and you enjoying a good meal peacefully in the centre of the city