“Delicious! ”

Restaurant Salt
Ranked #32 of 1,233 Restaurants in Tallinn
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Salt is small restaurant in Kadriorg area, where we would like to offer you progressive social food and some extreme fusion also on the nice cozy atmosphere, with open kitchen. Our professional team will take care of you from the very beginning and also match the right wine with food. Our Chef is Vladimir Proskurnin and as he says, we wait our guest to moan of pleasure after a meal... We offer lot of world classic, what is made our way from local fresh and seasonal ingredients. We also not affraid to use new and exciting and mix it uneexpectedly. On the warm period we also have small street terrace, where is nice to enjoy cup of coffee or glass of some interesting artisan producer wine.
Reviewed April 16, 2019 via mobile

Very warm welcome and food was just excellent! I recommend this restaurant for all who loves good food experience!

Date of visit: April 2019
1  Thank merilyjn

Reviewed April 16, 2019

In SALT you get a great selection of surprising, well-made dishes, in a very stylish and friendly atmosphere. I made it a point to go here every time I visited Tallinn.

Date of visit: April 2019
1  Thank Patrick123343
Reviewed March 9, 2019 via mobile

We had a reservation for Saturday night. We were a bit shocked as soon as we entered the small restaurant as it was crammed with tables and very hot and noisy. No space to move at all. I was pregnant and started to feel nauseous and claustrophobic while we waited for our food. I suppose food was good, my partner enjoyed the deer tartar. However I was feeling so bad I couldn’t finish my plates and we had to make a quick exit to get fresh air. It was a disappointment as we were looking for a long and cozy dinner. Had dessert elsewhere.

Date of visit: March 2019
1  Thank LindaH3749
Reviewed February 26, 2019

Something, that must be in your bucketlist !
Every bit is treat.
Highly reccommend this place if you need something special!

Date of visit: August 2018
2  Thank Risto K
Reviewed January 26, 2019 via mobile

The space is very small and tables are close to each other which made me feel a bit claustrophobic. Not the best start for a romantic dinner. :) But service was really sweet and food was tasty. I also liked that there were so many local. I felt we were the only tourist there.

Date of visit: January 2019