“Don't go there, choose Rucola or Tondi Resto instead”

Paaskula BabyBack Ribs & BBQ
Ranked #399 of 970 Restaurants in Tallinn
Cuisines: Barbecue
Tallinn, Estonia
“Don't go there, choose Rucola or Tondi Resto instead”
Reviewed August 23, 2013

I have visited BabyBack restaurants quite oftenly and was satisfied until last time.
After the meal I gave discount voucher.
Waitress started wining that she has put in the order already and I should have showed it earlier and she has no time to ask for voucher before taking every order and so on and so on. To conclude - completely unpleasant and unproffessional attitude.
I wrote complaint on their web page and got promise that they will answer in 24 hours. No answer has came so far...
So I recommend to visit either Tondi Resto or Rucola - great food and excellent service is quaranteed.

• Visited August 2013

Helsinki
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good BBQ Ribs in Pääsküla”
Reviewed July 28, 2013

I have many times eaten there and I dont have a one bad experience. My friends eaten there and Kristiine and also Tabasalu, everyone say that is good nice place to be. I have a child and the new playground for children is exellent! I think in Estonia dont have any other restaurant that kind of play-room for children. Almost each time the meat is very good. I just now how to order my meat, how flavored I want it, how prepared , how big and so one. Also salats are good, pizzas, desserts. Just have to ask more questions.

• Visited July 2013
Tallinn, Estonia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Do not suggest”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Total price and quality disbalance! Very expensive and unsavory food!
Ordered shrimp cream soup. It was full with potatoe starch! Waste of shrimps!
Lamb ribs - raw and undercoocked.
We had dinner outside. Time to time there was stink of a sewage in the air. Probably stench came from the surrounding private houses.

• Visited July 2013