“Great Place To Hang Out”
Review of Lounge Deja Vu

Lounge Deja Vu
Ranked #237 of 942 Restaurants in Tallinn
Cuisines: International
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Lounge Deja Vu is one of the most famous entertainment spots in Tallinn – for over six years it has been offering its’ customers a diverse food menu alongside the rich drinks card powered by a unique range of teas, an eventful entertainment programme with a number of various artists and supreme quality service. Lounge Deja Vu offers its’ visitors something special, memorable and pleasant for them to always want to return and relive such a great experience once more.
London, United Kingdom
“Great Place To Hang Out”
Reviewed July 17, 2013

My wife and I went to the bar twice after recommendations from TA. We found the service and staff extremely friendly, polite and professional. They recognised us the second time and welcomed us with big smiles.

Dress smart to fit in with the beautiful locals. Try to get a seat outside to people watch. We did not eat there so cannot comment on the food, however, what we saw being ordered by people next to us looked very well presented. We had cocktails which we thought was good value.

We would recommend a visit to this lovely bar!

• Finnish first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Helsinki, Finland
“Tasty food, service not too good”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Food here was very good. Two of us ordered duck leg and two ordered pasta. They brought the duck legs first and we had already eaten the ducks when they brought the pasta. That's why Deja Vu left a little bad taste even though the food was decent and fairly priced. Service was still friendly.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank jibbajaba
Helsinki, Finland
“adorable”
Reviewed July 12, 2013

This place is awesome!! we came to deja vu to have dinner with my boyfriend. the terrace is lovely and service very good. I had ceasar salad which was delicious and my boyfriend had a chicken pasta. prices are good (especially cocktais). after eating we ordered shisha and decided to spend the whole night at this place. I highly recommend deja vu for everyone.

Oslo, Norway
“Very good food, a little expensive.”
Reviewed July 12, 2013 via mobile

Ordered a cesear salad to 9 euro and a frozen mojito to 6,50 euro. The best salad I'be had, but quite expensive drink. Good lunch place. Free internet.

• Visited July 2013
“Chill and delicious, all in the same.”
Reviewed July 10, 2013

I was in Tallin with my boyfriend and we choosed Deja Vu to our dining place. Everything was perfect. The food was incredible! I ate a ceasar sallad and my boyfriend ate a hamburger. Really worth of the price and more. The atmosphere is chilly and it suits people in every age. Even the night club was open to the 6 am witch was all we needed! This restaurant is really recommended!