“Relaxing slowly ”

Ranked #632 of 1,278 Restaurants in Tallinn
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed August 13, 2015 via mobile

Nice position.
You can relax outside with sunshine.
Food is average.
Service very very slow.
WiFi available but very slow

Date of visit: August 2015
Write a reviewReviews (60)

Reviewed August 3, 2015

I was in Tallin with my family and we tried to find a specific restaurant but couldn't find it. We were quite hungry so we looked around and found Syrtaki. Me and my family were all really disappointed with the food we ordered. Especially the portion my brother had, the squid was slimy and the topping inside the squid was cold. The waiters didn't hurry at all to bring us drinks and the bread they brought to our table wasn't free. The waiters didn't seem to like their jobs or serving the customers. The worst service also that I ever had.

I had to say, I really don't believe these reviews that say Syrtaki's food taste like Greek food. I have been in Greek, and my parents go there every summer so we sure know what Greek food tastes like.

1  Thank Hanhann
Reviewed July 30, 2015 via mobile

As our favourite greek in the center of the old town doesn't exist anymore, we climbed up the hill to test this one and it was worth it.
The service was nice and polite, and the meals were tasty.

Reviewed July 29, 2015

Value for money. Good food. Tipically Greek, of course. Good service, but... Don't forget the tip... They explicitely mention this on the bill. Anyway, we had a very fine dinner here.

Reviewed July 24, 2015

The food was very good and service also very friendly. We can recommend this place even the location is a bit further from the city center but they have a nice small restaurant and terrace just behind the Toompea hill.

On the other hand, I slightly doubt that french fries and rice are greek side dishes... Another thing is that they should be more aware of food allergies, e.g. gluten/celiac.