“Estonian Sampler Extraordinaire 10 Euro!”
Review of Estlander - CLOSED

Estlander
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 8, 2013

At the linked Hopner House, try the estonian sampler - wild boar, herring, candied onions, cod liver pate... a delicious and interesting reflection of previous occupation by Denmark, Sweden and Russia! A super value. Two can share.

Reviewed September 7, 2013

It is the best restaurant I have visited in Tallinn! Staff is very friendly and attentive. Food is excellent and prices correspond to the quality! Thank u for a wonderful lunch!

Reviewed September 6, 2013

Don't miss it, one of the best best restaurants I've ever found: lovely staffs, beautiful location, good food and reasonable priced. I will come back soon!

Reviewed September 5, 2013

I wish that we had found this place before our last day in Tallinn. We just happened to be walking by and we saw the sign coffee and Almond Porridge for 2.8 Euro and we just had to stop. It was delicious !!!!!! It was also quite filling and the coffee was great too. I took a look at the menu and it looked like they had some other traditional dishes which I would have liked to have tried if I was staying a few more days. The restaurant is most definitely in the heart of the tourist route, but it is a fun area with everyone dress in period costumes.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

This is surprisingly amazing place regarding that it's in the middle of the tourist route. You'd expects such places to be overpriced and spoiled, but this is not the case. We had a wonderful dinner and service was really good. Highly recommended place! One of the best in Tallinn.