“Good local food in the middle of the touristic area”
Review of Estlander - CLOSED

Estlander
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 27, 2013 via mobile

Interesting selection of local dishes in a non pretentious and authentic atmosphere. Nice and efficent service. Dont confuse it with a tourist trap

Reviewed August 27, 2013

Really delicious Estonian food, excellent service. This is one of my favorite restaurants in Europe. Strongly recommend.

Reviewed August 18, 2013

Try the elk liver pate' with home baked bread and the starter plate! I had the pork chop and my partner the salmon with beetroot. Both great. But don't order too much as they also serve a generous helping of complementary side vegetables with the mains. I'd go back!

Reviewed August 8, 2013

Let's be honest, I went because the menu looked fairly good and there were cute girls in cool costumes. I had one of the few non-meaty dishes - Lobster soup with bread that could break a skull - and it was really good. Would have rather taken one of the food tours that touch on new Nordic cuisine, but for a quick meal this was nice.

Reviewed August 8, 2013

We had the menu with everything. It was great value for money and very tasty. I found myself trying food I don't usually like such as liver pate and mushrooms. Though you could ask for more, we did not have to. The staff was friendly and the atmosphere was nice.