“Great delight”

Estlander
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 27, 2013 via mobile

awesome.. great food excelent service.. a medievil ambiente.. the only con is the toillet room that is as dirty as a medievil is supposed to be.
i tottally recomend this restaurant for a feast

Reviewed July 23, 2013

If you in Tallinn and want to experience taste of Estonian food, you must eat there. It is really amazing! I would recommend chopped elk liver with freshly baked bread. I don't think it is possible to have something similar anywhere else. Plus we ordered Estlander pride. Get it, if you are hungry, you wouldn't regret! I loved how they served hot tea: with marinated wild berries on the side. Delish!

Reviewed July 23, 2013

Wonderful Restaurant closeness to the Old Square of Tallinn. It is like you came back in the medieval period. Nice place with funny waiters/waitresses in old medieval dresses.
We eat a delicious lobster soup and typical different kind of meats.
The place is really nice, we eat outside but the place inside is really enchanting.
Cost of the lunch was extremely low, less than 25 EUR each person.
I suggest to try it at least once while visiting the city.

1  Thank Bergessio
Reviewed July 12, 2013

I have been here with my girlfriend and my brother. The place is very charming, typical medieval Old Tallinn style. The waiters were very kind.
We ordered three different dishes: the pride of Estlander, crispy pork and a Guinea fowl. The food was delicious, with a lot of slide dish but the main plates were, in our opinion, a bit scant,
The desserts were good and special. They offered us a typical Estonian liquor at the end.
I could anyway have paid a bit less.

Reviewed July 3, 2013

The pork chop is good, but the sides were my favorite! We had an excellent server, although I didn't get his name. My son left my cellphone on the table and we realized it later that night, we returned the next morning before the restaurant opened and another very nice young man went out of his way to help me locate the phone. Thanks again!