“Great food”

Cuisines: European
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed July 28, 2013

Quiet courtyard just off the busy street. Great food and service with fine dining portions, perfect for three courses.

Reviewed July 28, 2013 via mobile

We'd just finished a tour (off a cruise) and had a little free time. This looked a little "touristy" but had an agreeable menu and not too expensive. Service was a little slow, but in their defense, it was a busy day. Pasta was excellent and chicken caeser salad hit the spot nicely. As previously reviewed the local black bread was delicious and a "small" beer is rather large!! I would happily recommend, and return again if in Tallin.

Reviewed July 27, 2013

I went there with my family in June, I had heard very positive feedback about the restaurant. Food was really good but unfortunately service was very slow and avarage.

Reviewed July 26, 2013

We took the ferry over from Helsinki to spend an afternoon in Tallinn. We didn't make any lunch plans but we happened to come across Cru as we were strolling the streets. Wow! What a nice suprise. We sat inside and it was very cosy and quiet. The service was good, everybody spoke english, but the food was fantastic. I had the best white fish I've ever tasted. Wish we could have stayed for dinner!

Reviewed July 14, 2013

I currently live in Tallinn (from Canada) and this is one of the very good restaurant we had a chance to eat, now more than once!
Prices for the wine is reasonable with a good selection.
Their home made black bread with fruits is very good, especially with their home made butter both of which are fresh produce from Estonia.
Their menu is not wide, but all the dish we have tried so far were very well prepared and cooked. I personally really liked their Estonian goat cheese with tomatoes and black bread as a starter. As for the main course, their Grilled chicken with figs and Estonian beef and morels are very good (it's a steakhouse's steak, but still very good and tender).
Finally, I would suggest you keep a little of room for their "dream brulé" a dreamy interpretation of the crème brulé!

1  Thank ML_Quebe_Laval