“Wonderful place!”

Mix
Ranked #11 of 982 Restaurants in Tallinn
Cuisines: International, Fusion
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Fusion restaurant MIX does not offer simple conventional dishes, but they are fantastic and delicious.
Reviewed October 11, 2012

Wonderful place, tasty food, excellent service!
Nothing more to add!
To understand how good this restaurant is, you just must visit this place!

1  Thank Jekaterina_Tallin
There are newer reviews for Mix

Reviewed October 7, 2012

I visited my home town Tallinn in the middle of July 2012. Walking along Pikk street in the Old town we just popped in Mix restaurant where we've been greeted by very friendly staff.
This restaurant was opened recently, the design is contemporary and romantic the same time, very nice atmosphere. Food was excellent, my venison steak was cooked to perfection and complemented by the redcurrant sauce - just melting in your mouth. The waiter made a cocktail for me what was not on the drinks list but with the ingridients I wanted - excellent service! Definetely will come back when I visit Tallinn again.

1  Thank Nataliya R
Reviewed September 24, 2012

I spent a lovely evening in Tallinn late August with 5 friends. We went to Mix for dinner as someone had recommended this restaurant to us. We were not disappointed. Both food and service was excellent. I can warmly recommend this restaurant to everyone.

1  Thank marina f
Reviewed August 30, 2012

I have been there many times and tried many of the dishes. All the meals were very good. Service is also good, the staff is helpful. I like the white house wine and the Tuna tartar..
Inside is colorful lounge and the cozy restaurant.

2  Thank SiiriJ
Reviewed August 22, 2012

Was there last week for a girls’ night out. Everything turned out absolutely perfect. We had a lovely meal and tried several of their cocktails. I would definitely recommend the Tuna tartar which came with a guacamole sauce and black flying fish roe. It was absolutely stunning. The dish was served on a platter with ice, which made it very pleasing to the eye. I would also like to mention the excellent service we’ve received. The waiter was lovely, being both friendly and helpful. He made our night.

1  Thank Ana S