All reviews amazing hotel comfortable beds estonia centre fridge furniture wifi
Selected filters
Reviewed January 16, 2018

This is my third visit to Tahetorni Hotel and quality was same good as before: clean rooms, good service. The rooms were very comfortable and contains everything I need, flat TV, internet, fridge. Bathrooms was big and clean, had a shampoo on the wall and even a telephone on the toilet :) The breakfast was superb and contains everything I need to get started a day in Tallinn. Prefect stay for the budget traveler. 100% certain I visit Tahetorni Hotel next time in Estonia.

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed October 6, 2017

A delightful hotel on the southern side of Tallinn. While it is an older facility, our room was spacious, and the staff was friendly, the food was wonderful, and we slept well. The included breakfast had something for everyone's taste. Dinner was excellent, although not included in the room rate. As our intent was to leave early in the morning and head to Saaremaa Island, this was a good location - only about 15 minutes from the airport, and away from the early morning traffic in Tallinn. We would stay here again.

Room tip: Nice for 1-night stopover, or for meeting for friends for dinner. No elevator. Entry steps and door would be challenging for handicapped.
Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 28, 2017 via mobile

We stayed one night with my family here and I think the hotel is OK. In my opinion breakfast had a little choice of food, but it tasted good that we had eaten. We had a nice view from our room, which was really big and comfortable. The bad thing is, that the hotel is far from the city center. Overall we had a good time here.

Date of stay: August 2017
Reviewed June 21, 2017

Good and very well run hotel. Breakfast OK and 24h open bar for visitors. Big spacious rooms, hotel situate in marvelous location – very nice pine forest near the hotel to walk. Staff – warm and professional. Visited hotel with my husband.

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 16, 2017

We are pleased with everything about it. Nice hotel with nice staff, rooms was felt clean and roomy. I had very great night of sleep. I booked the room but you have to opted the breakfast if you wish. The breakfast cost 8€ and i think it’s very fair, because all five days I stayed in Tähetorni Hotel, I got warm food every morning.

Date of stay: January 2017