All reviewsthe executive loungediamond memberlounge accesscasino attachedold townone bedroom suitegreat hotelfloor to ceiling windowsmain restaurantsauna and steam roomindoor poolupgraded to a suiterooms are largemodern hotelan upgradespecial thanksgreat spa
Reviewed September 20, 2016

I had one of the best experiences here that I've had at any hotel. First, the property is gorgeous, new, and well-attended to. At check-in was welcomed with a smile, thanked for being a diamond member, and upgraded without asking. My travel partner and I had excellent interactions with much of the staff, but three stood out in particular: Rutt-esther (who welcomed us to the hotel and helped intermittently throughout our 3-night stay) and Katrina, who spoke with us at length in order to help us understand Tallinn and Estonian people generally, making it really pleasant for us to learn about the country we were visiting. Unfortunately I don't remember the name of the third person, but from the Executive lounge she helped us schedule our ferry to Helsinki, and also gave us some good cultural tidbits. Overall, a fantastic experience with fantastic staff. This will go as one of my most recommended hotels.

• Stayed: September 2016, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
2  Thank Geoffrey B
Carolina_GuillenVera, Operations Manager at Hilton Tallinn Park, responded to this reviewResponded September 22, 2016

Dear Geoffrey B,

Thank you for your great feedback about your recent stay.

I am delighted to read that you had an ''one of your best stay experiences ever'' with us and felt very welcomed from the beginning. We deeply appreciate your feedback and that you felt recognize as a loyal guest been a Hilton Honors Diamond guest.

Your valuable feedback is high motivator and it will be shared with the entire team, especially with Rutt-Esther and Katrina

It will be certainly our pleasure to welcoming you back for another wonderful stay in Tallinn.

With Best Regards,

Reviewed September 18, 2016

We had a very nice weekend at Hilton Park and my special thanks are going to Jan, Martin, Anett, Grete, Eliisa and Kirill!
The hotel is beuatiful and comortable, view is amazing, food is very tasty and service is excellent.

See you soon!

• Stayed: September 2016, traveled with family
1  Thank Katrin K
Carolina_GuillenVera, Operations Manager at Hilton Tallinn Park, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2016

Dear Katrin K,

Thank you very much for posting such a great feedback about your stay.

We happily share the comments with our teams and the special mention to Jan, Martin, Anett, Grete, Eliisa and Kirill. We are really proud to learn that the entire team ahs met your expectations and that you are considering to visit us gaian.

Looking forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Carolina Guilllen

Reviewed September 16, 2016 via mobile

This new Hilton property is amazing. The vistas are stunning. The decor is beautiful. The staff were really friendly. The food is delicious.

Even the connection casino was a fun way to pass the time. I learnt a new game called "Russian Poker"

One of the best Hilton properties worldwide, in my opinion.

Stayed: September 2016, traveled on business
Carolina_GuillenVera, Operations Manager at Hilton Tallinn Park, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2016

Dear Simon A,

Thank you for your great feedback about your recent stay.

I am delighted to read that you had a wonderful stay with us and that in your opinion, we are one of the best Hilton properties.

Your valuable feedback is highly appreciated and will be shared with the entire team.

It will be certainly our pleasure to welcoming you back for another great stay in Tallinn.

Reviewed September 16, 2016

The End to End experience is simply outstanding, do not look around! at the booking time, the hilton web site is simple and clear and provides the best offer available on the market. Few days before my departure, I received the welcome email with a first info about Tallinn and the hotel. At my arrival, I appreciate the welcome from the concierge and the all team, you feel immediately at home and the fresh perfume at the lobby, in the elevator and in the executive lounge makes you feel good and give you the feeling about your right choice. I was upgraded (as part of my Diamond status) to the Eri Klas suite with sauna with a breathtaking view. The room is big but what really love is about the cleanliness, the perfect air conditioning system, the comfort, the audio / videos system and most important for me the bed comfort and the noise proof so your night is perfect and you are fresh to start a new day. The lounge has as well a great view to enjoy your apero time and the choice of food can be easily your dinner. The restaurant the Able Butcher is serving breakfast too (second floor), plenty of choice albeit my first choice is the lounge as i simply love the high floor. SPA has all: swimming pool, fitness, sauna and turkish bath: new clean and staff are simply right. Same building you can access the casino: i m not gambling so I cannot really add much here. So overall my first experience in Tallin and at the Hilton was outstanding: I cannot wait to be back, thank you!

Room Tip: Executive Floor Room with old city and bay view
  • Stayed: September 2016, traveled solo
1  Thank Stefano R

Dear Stefano R,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay at the Hilton Tallinn Park and for taking the time to share your comments on Trip Advisor.com. We deeply appreciate any comments made by our guests and constantly strive to achieve the highest quality standards.

I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and you were extremely pleased with our facilities, service and you feel home away from home.

Thanks again for choosing us and hope to see you return again soon.

Reviewed September 15, 2016

Good hotel Taxi cost about 5 Euros to old town Very good breakfast and helpful staff Near to the park and good view on upper floors We came from Helsinki by ferry,taxi cost 8-10 euros from ferry Be careful on hiring taxi,some companies charge higher than some regular ones

• Stayed: September 2016, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Carolina_GuillenVera, Operations Manager at Hilton Tallinn Park, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2016

Dear Ali Sami C,

Thank you very much for staying with us and for leaving your feedback on TripAdvisor.

We were very much delighted that you remained satisfied with our facilities and service provided by our team members.

We are looking forward to welcome you again in the future.