The Three Sisters
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
Kalev Spa Hotel & Waterpark(Tallinn)
  • Restaurant
View Hotel
All reviewsrelais and chateauxcanopy bedquiet endthree buildingsboutique hotelroll top bathjunior suiteold townthe main hotelwelcome drinkmedieval buildingpikk streetmodern amenitieswooden beamsoriginal featureswe loved our staybeautiful hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 22, 2010

We enjoyed 3 nights in a lovely top floor room that overlooked the street. Every morning we woke to tourists looking up at the hotel while on a foot tour. That made us smile, knowing that we were enjoying this property first hand. The staff was very helpful, the location is perfect for touring the entire old town on foot. Breakfast was plentiful, indoors or out. We had a multi course dinner one night, which was included in our package, and it was really superb. It was quite warm, and there was no air conditioning, but the staff provided a fan at our request, and that took care of the air temperature. The bathroom was large and had a tub as well as a walk in shower. Housekeeping was excellent. It is only a 10-15 minute walk to the ferry dock, very convenient if you are heading in or out by boat. Tallinn is an incredibly preserved town, clean and safe. Loved it!

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Pamela V
Reviewed September 20, 2010

We spent two nights at the Three Sisters and were extremely pleased. A young and energetic but also professional staff was always ready to help. Each room was different. We of course were happy to be upgraded, but we did peek at other rooms and all were nice. The restaurant is definitely worth a try for an excellent meal. The hotel location has the charm of the old town but is a few minutes walk from the central square so not surrounded by noisy restaurants and bars.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank plongeurcaraibes
Reviewed September 3, 2010

The hotel is located in a fabulous, historical building. But it's definitely not value for money. Average rooms (size, furniture). Average service: girls at the reception were most courteous but this was not the case of other staff. And a lot of details don't fit in the picture of a four-star hotel: you don't get extra shower gel if you stay more than one day; you'd better bring few clothes as there's hardly no space to store them...And the 'biggest' detail is the restaurant. Here, with a poor service and for 70€ (dinner : starter, dessert and wine, no meat or fish), you definitely feel like being a cash cow.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank Thomkol_10
Otto0105, General Manager at The Three Sisters, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2010

Dear Thomkol_10!

Thank you for choosing The Three Sisters Hotel Tallinn!
I was really disappointed to find out about a negative experience you had at our hotel; I am truly sorry for all the inconveniences. And as your first experience at The Three Sisters, it must have been not what you have come to expect. Let me assure you that our guests’ comfort is a top priority for us and all of our team members put all of their efforts into achieving this goal.
First of all let me note, that we do change our bathroom amenities on a daily base at least once. This is a standard procedure in our luxury hotel.
Our 11 room and 12 suites are compared to the market very spacious with sizes between 25 and 70 sqm. Each room is individually decorated and designed. Our wardrobes offering in all rooms and suites capacities for 10 hangers, at least three drawers and additional shelfs. I apologize if it caused any inconveniences for you beeing not enough.
Our restaurant Bordoo offer signature menus and a la carte dishes from our Executive Chef Tõnis Siigur which is available on our Hotel website. Based on this list the dinner you mentioned: starter, dessert, a glass of wine, mineral water and coffee; is priced at 695 Estonian Krons/ € 44. On our terrace you can enjoy different dishes and your selection costs 545 Estonian Krons/ € 35. We sincerely regret that you felt like a cash cow.
Let me one more time assure you that such level of service is not typical for our hotel. We always train our team members to do their outmost to provide our guests with comfortable and hassle-free stay.
I sincerely hope that you will give us another opportunity to welcome you in our hotel and provide you with the services you have come to expect form a 5* hotel.
As we did not had any Belgium guest staying with us beginning of September this year even no single occupied room I would really appreciate your efforts to contact me directly. It would help us to improve our standards in the room you stayed with us. Please find my contact details on our hotel website.

Best regards,

Sebastian Kraemer

Reviewed August 2, 2010

The Three Sisters Hotel is located perfectly on the border of Tallinns old town. As the name says its build of three old townhouses merged together to one small and cute hotel. Overall well done, though the room's interior design is of a kind ou will not love in 5 years – it lokks faceless compared to the charming rest of the house. The service was perfectly friendly and helpful, the breakfast buffet a surprise in qualtity and choice. If I come back to Tallinn I definately will stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank HelmutNassauer
Reviewed June 24, 2010

I am just about to complete my 5th night in Tallinn at Three Sisters. I saw this place in an Australian magazine when it first opened and knew I wanted to stay here one day. There are 22 rooms and I stayed in #25 (go figure) but if you have seen the movie "Room with a View" it is how I felt. Like I could spend my summer here looking over the sea, onto the park, or just relaxing all day long in the rain.
The staff is adorable right down to the last person.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled solo