“Nice Hotel in Tallinn”
Review of Taanilinna Hotell

Taanilinna Hotell
Ranked #30 of 86 Hotels in Tallinn
Reviewed October 1, 2013

My wife and I recently stayed at the Taanilinna Hotel in Tallinn, Estonia. We found the room to be comfortable and quite spacious and the service at the hotel to be very good. The staff was very helpful with restaurant suggestions and directions. Breakfast came with the room and was adequate for our needs. The hotel is conveniently located in the Old Town, which made walking to all of the Old Town sites pretty simple and straightforward.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
TallinnHotels, Front Office Manager at Taanilinna Hotell, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2013

Dear irawine,

Thank you for giving us your opinion!
I am sure your tips and suggestions will be very helpful to other Tripadvisor users, too.

We will keep up the good work, of course, until your next visit!

Kind regards,

There are newer reviews for Taanilinna Hotell

Reviewed September 28, 2013

The hotel is clean and stylish. Bedrooms are a good size, comfortable and quiet. The location of the hotel on the edge of the old city by the old city wall is perfect. Lots of restaurants are within a few minutes walk as are the sights and shops.

I would stay again if I return to Tallinn.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business

Dear Jay,

Thank you very much for posting!

I am glad to see that you were pleased with your stay and I think that this gives us all the more reason to look forward to host you again!

Until the next time,

Reviewed September 23, 2013

During our 5-day stay we felt very welcome in this hotel. The rooms are nicely furnished, quite big - especially the two largest ones you may ask for (one with a bath-tub) - the breakfast is good and the staff very helpful. The location is central, just entering the old town and, especially with the low-season-reduction, we had a great overall return for the rate we paid.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Culturetraveller12
TallinnHotels, Front Office Manager at Taanilinna Hotell, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2013

Dear guest,

Thank you for your post!
Surely this will be helpful for future visitors of Tallinn!

As you said yourself, you are welcome here at any time!

Kindly,

Reviewed September 4, 2013

The Taanilinna Hotel is clean, friendly staffed and with charming rooms (we have stayed twice, and thus we know both wings). Very near town centre.
Breakfast is OK, but there is room for improvements. WiFi works with android, iPhones and computer ...but no way you can get it to work on an iPad whatever browser you try.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business

Dear Boelskov,

Thank you for your post!

I am sure your tips and suggestions will help Tripadvisor users to aknowledge our strenghts and shortcomings better. As for us, the recommentations are highly appreciated for improvement!

Welcome back!

Reviewed August 22, 2013

We had a great stay here. The staff was extremely helpful (offering to call cabs or arrange an early breakfast without us having to ask).
The rooms are very pretty and the double bed is more than large enough for two people. Everything gives a clean feeling and there's no broken stuff in the rooms.
Breakfast is basic, but still, more than enough options :)

• Stayed: August 2013
TallinnHotels, Front Office Manager at Taanilinna Hotell, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2013

Dear Laura,
Thank you for your warm post!

These kind of letters are what motivate us here at Taanilinna Hotel to thrive for improvement.
I am eager to see you here again in the future to show you our gratitude with a warm welcome again.

Until the next time!

Reviewed August 20, 2013

First of all the location and service is good.
But apart from that, I cannot recommend the hotel. I had ordered a superior room with bathtub, but got a small room with shower instead. No reduction in price or anything.
The walls were dirty and never got cleaned, three of the lamps didn't work, and the light in the hallway was broken so I stood on total darkness when locking myself into the room.
Breakfast was minimal, I got fed, but that was it.
Worst part is, for the same price I could have went to far better hotels in town, I just took this hotel because I wanted something new.

Overall, not worth it.

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank xixit

Dear xixit,
Thank you for your feedback!

Your positive notes as well as your suggestions will surely be helpful for our everyday job here at Taanilinna Hotel.

I am looking forward to have you here again so we can improve from the first impression you had here.

Greetings,

Reviewed August 19, 2013

we found this wonderfull hotel in the internet. easely booked, we were satisfied for the moment and looked forward how it would be: in fact it was one of the nicest hotels I've been. Friendly and helpful, small, but with a nice atmosphere and hospility. An excellent position in the center but also close to the public transport stations to visit some places a bit further away... just perfect for our week in Tallinn

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Ri R

Dear guest,
Thank very much for your post!

I am sure that this will be helpful for the other tripadvisor users as well.
Taanilinna Hotel is looking forward to host you in the future!

Until then I wish you all the best!