we have just arrived back in the uk after staying 7 nights at the st barbara hotel it was a very basic hotel the breakfast was very limited not even a english breakfast tea bag until the last day we used the bar in the evening as weather not too good but found the bar staff not very friendly but I must say that Kristina on reception was very friendly it would have been nice if we had tea/coffee making in the room i think that the rooms or room that we stayed in 109 needs a bit of an update
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel St. Barbara is centrally located within the walking distance of Tallinn Old Town, sightseeings and of course shopping centres. Our massive historical limestone walls conceal 53 spacious and well lit guestrooms with high ceilings and beautiful large windows. There are special rooms for people with allergies as well as those who prefer to travel with their beloved pets. Families are accommodated in very spacious family rooms which fit both extra beds for older children and baby cots. There is a mini-bar in the room at your service and wireless internet covering the entire hotel. We also have a guest computer at the reception if needed.We welcome you to our German-style restaurant, where we also have two chambers for business after-hours or private gatherings. Hotel guests can enjoy complimentary wireless internet and parking in the hotel parking area. Hotel St. Barbara is also considered to be one of the most beautiful limestone buildings in Tallinn, designed by architect Bernhard and has a very interesting history. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Hotel St. Barbara reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotell St. Barbara Hotel Tallinn
- Hotell St Barbara Tallinn